This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The little things that p!ss me off game

Self explanatory, just 2 rules. 1. Only 2 things per post and 2. No posting about being upset at someone who posts something that you do ( not directed specificly at you).

My 2:

1. When I doze off while watching TV and my husband asks me if I'm sleepy

2. Sports games that interfere with regular programming that I like to watch.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

1 Mother still believing stupid shit even after it has been proven wrong.

2 Having a year of things breaking.
    Meeeeoooow.....
    Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

1. Saying x and then having someone go "oh, was it x?"

2. When your hear a really good song on the radio and the DJ doesn't say the name of the song or someone talks over the DJ so you miss the title.
      Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

1. football season
        2. being ignored
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

1. My (l)users who can't figure out how to dial a phone correctly.
          2. The people on the highway who have not used the accelerator pedal since the '80s but insist on driving in the passing lane.

B
          "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
          I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

1. Users hired for office work that can't do simple things on the computer.*
            2. Drivers afraid to drive on the highway, so they drive well below the speed limit.

*Things like bolding in MS-Word, selecting a different printer, or moving a file from one folder to another.
            The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
            "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
            Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

- People who laugh while I'm telling them about something upsetting that happened to me.
              - People who have to tell you about it every freaking time they're going to the bathroom! "Well, gotta pee now." - "Gotta go again, they should just move my desk in there." - "Time to tinkle!" ArrghgghhhH!!!
              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

1. People who don't follow basic social functions when calling the HelpDesk.*

2. General public who don't understand basic physics/spatial awareness when cutting me off in a crowd at the train station. I'm bigger, if I can't stop in time, I will win. >.<

* i.e. people always call and their first line is "My computers not working/I cant get into 'application'/Its broke**", not with "Hi its so&so here."

**I have actually had a user start a phone call with that line.... -.-
                "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
                Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

1. my coworkers
                  2. my former coworkers
                  Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

1. When hubby tries to cook and asks me a million questions about the recipe.
                    2. Hearing Christmas songs before Halloween.
                    I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

1. having people ask me to repeat myself because they aren't really paying attention
                      2. people starting a conversation and not really listening

Comment

1: My mother spreading rumours about me.
                        2: People who take such rumours seriously.
                        Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

1) non-hand washers (ewie)
                          2) when people ask if they should choose A or B and why and choose B after I give my opinion and a long, detailed explination on why I think A is better. (IF YOU DON'T WANT MY OPINION, DON'T ASK!)
                          Answers: $1
                          Correct Answers: $2
                          Answers that require thought: $5
                          Dumb looks are still free.

Comment

1. Getting tagged in those games on facebook where they have some theme and then you are supposed to go to your page and tag the first 8 people on your friends list. (I.e You're pregnant! 1. The baby daddy: 2. The person holding your hand in the delivery room:, etc. )
                            2. When my boyfriend has friends over and they steal from us.

Comment

1. Watching a movie with my MiL where she talks over every important line of dialogue, then demands that I explain the plot because she doesn't know what's going on.

2. People who come in to stores on holidays and give fake sympathy about employees having to work.

Comment

Working...
                              X