X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure, what the hell.

Comment

I'll give it a go, although I will state up front that my life is somewhat packed at the moment so if it's a long questionnaire with a short turnaround time needed you might want to skip me. It's the sort of thing I'd fill out if I happen to have a spare half hour at the weekend.
      "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

I think I'm game. I'm just not sure how you'd do experiments in obedience over the internet.
        "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
        -Mira Furlan

Comment

Me me me I'll do it
          https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
          Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Quoth Ghel View Post
            I think I'm game. I'm just not sure how you'd do experiments in obedience over the internet.
            We have ways...😈
            The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
              We have ways...😈
              Oh dearie dearie me ...
              Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
              ~ Mr Hero

Comment

I'm in for this!
                Note to self: Hot glass looks like Cold glass.

Comment

Eh, I'm in Be a change of pace from the daily sanity test.... which I'm failing

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                    J....you're female,in your 30s,in America,with kids at school.
                    Quoth Deserted View Post
                    Hell, that's information most people here can find out about me just by looking at my profile.
                    Deserted, I didn't know you had kids in school....

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
                    Normalize? What is this thing of which you speak and why would I possibly want to do it? Sounds boring.
                    <science-geek>It's where you divide everything by the largest value in the sample, so everything lies in the range of 0 to 1. Or divide a vector by it's length, so it becomes length 1.</science-geek>
                    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
                    One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
                    The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

I'd be happy to help.

Comment

Sure, having done projects on people like this way back in the dark ages when I was at college, no problem. Skew mine for PTSD =) [dual forms, abuse and now residual issues form the house fire. I have been having panic attacks at the smell of smoke thanks to neighbors who like sitting around on the deck with a chiminea going *sob*]
                        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

First lot of questionnies should be going out tonight.This week was Freud so there may be quite a tit of that in there in one form or a mother
                          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Are they in snail mail or email?
                            Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
                            ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Quoth Pixelated View Post
                              Are they in snail mail or email?
                              Do we need to PM Kit our emails?
                              Note to self: Hot glass looks like Cold glass.

Comment

Quoth Nunavut Pants View Post
                                Deserted, I didn't know you had kids in school....
                                Let me rephrase: That's the kind of info one could find out about me. (No, no kids. Never met a girl I really wanted to spawn with, and at this stage of the game, it's a little late.)
                                Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
                                OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
                                she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
                                Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Working...
                                X