This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Life Day!

If you have watched the atrocious execrable Star Wars Holiday Special, then you know what I am talking about.

Many of my current friendships were formed in the Star Wars club at college, so our idea of a fun holiday party is a little...different.

http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...st/Life%20Day/

ETA: Ooops, sorry mods, you're right, this is more of a Check It Out thing. Sorry!
    Last edited by JoitheArtist; 12-23-2009, 09:10 PM.
    "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Are those Pocky-ish lightsabers? num-num

Comment

Ahem... http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/vid...ic/15087-swchr

Comment

After watching the Special...I think my avatar is even more appropriate

Comment

I love the Holiday Special...

I've been giving copies of that show to members of the gaming club as a gift for three years now...
          "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post
            I love the Holiday Special...

I've been giving copies of that show to members of the gaming club as a gift for three years now...
            And you've never wondered why the others hate you?
            I AM the evil bastard!
            A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post
              And you've never wondered why the others hate you?
              Oh, I know...

Thing is, if they knew that I had it, they would have BEGGED to see it. Lots of Star Wars fans at the club... people who have ALL the gaming books, ALL the novels, everything.

All I did was complete their collection, because truly, no Star Wars collection is complete without it.
              "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

is it bad that i really really really want to see the star wars christmas special?
                (i watched episodes 4-6 earlier this week)

maybe i should look for a copy online...

great ear muffs!
                =)

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                  is it bad that i really really really want to see the star wars christmas special?
                  (i watched episodes 4-6 earlier this week)

maybe i should look for a copy online...

great ear muffs!
                  =)
                  No, but there is a reason why it's considered so horrible. Lucas himself wishes every copy was destroyed. He's THAT ashamed of it.

Comment

Ive only read about the horrors of this Special. I kinda wanna see it now.

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
                      Ive only read about the horrors of this Special. I kinda wanna see it now.
                      Same here. It's like a train wreck; horrible, yet you can't look away.

It's probably great MST fodder!
                      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                      My LiveJournal
                      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                      X