This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Argabarga View Post
    Would you trust a safe with one side made of GLASS?
    I'm pretty disinclined to trust a safe that sits out on the street on wheels, too. Have these people never seen a movie with a car thief?

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
      How were CDs in a safe, and the Misuse of Drugs Act, connected to this thread?
      Because CDs are Controlled Drugs (in this instance, Morphine) and the Misuse of Drugs Act concerns their storage etc (as does the Medicines Act).
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

You had me confused on that one, too, crazy ^_^ I'm used to the term "CDSs" for that (Controlled and Dangerous Substances).
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

So the football player had NARCOTICS on the front seat of his car, and they were among the things stolen? When I saw the reference to "CDs", I thought either Certificates of Deposit (and why would he have them in his car - normally they're stored at the bank) or those shiny things with music on them (and they're not valuable enough to be worth keeping in a safe).

As for "CDS", I associate that acronym with photocells (Normally expressed CdS - Cadmium Sulphide has a much higher resistance in the dark than it does in the light).
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
          X