Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally, I was hearing the voice of Bill Engvall. Great story, Uncle Al!

Comment

Quoth It shouldn't View Post
      Now, how to explain the chochlate milk in the cracks of the monitor to the boss.
      The monitor was depressed and you were trying to cheer it up?
      If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Great googley moogley! I think the car hood is going to take a restraining order out against Mr. Mullet. How many times in how many days have they run into each other? Too many times to be coincidence.

The cops didn't have to photograph Mr. Mullet, there was a perfect impression of his face on the hood of the police cruiser.

Mr. Mullet is glad Mr. Tazer didn't come out to play.
        Last edited by MTNLaurelPoacher; 12-23-2008, 12:35 PM. Reason: changing locks
        "Wow, that has to be the best genital analogy EVER. "

Comment

Yeah.. It wasn't the same cops EVERY time... but they obviously talked to each other. Long Island cops, especially the ones in that upscale area, didn't play around. The same cop who met and bounced him the 2nd and last visit (in which he took that loooooon lonely drive away) REAAAAALLy seeemed to enjoy it when Mr Mullet ressisted arrest.

And btw.. This WASN'T all in one day. The instalation was the first two visits (and the first pwoinging) the "gimme a key to the front door, NOW" visit (which had TWO visits to Mr. Hood) was two days later at the shop. The last visit was a day later after getting the cops called on him at the ex's house. We actually heard about the goings on because the ex CALLED the shop to laugh about him!!!

Comment

Quoth morgana View Post
            Personally, I was hearing the voice of Bill Engvall. Great story, Uncle Al!

Nooooooooo . . . that was Tater Salad I heard.
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Personally, I use Mr Rogers.

But Mr Bill works great!

Hmmm

okay.. calm down.. DO NOT picture a death struggle between Mr. Rogers, Bill and Salad...

dammit...

Comment

Yaaay Mr Carhood!!!

I giggled. My mom and sister think I'm off my rocker.
                "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

That's FANTASTIC!!

Usually I make people look SANER..

Comment

O! Mah! Gawd!

I just violated Rule #1, cleaned up after myself, continued reading, and violated Rule #1 again.

Definitely an all time favorite!

CH
                    Some People Are Alive Only Because It Is Illegal To Kill Them

Comment

How did I not stumble across this thread sooner?
                      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth crashhelmet View Post
                        I just violated Rule #1, cleaned up after myself, continued reading, and violated Rule #1 again.
                        WOW!!

Adding in one from the DP board, I got

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
                          How did I not stumble across this thread sooner?
                          I dunno.. but the word MULLETusually means either eighties or epic fail. Considering it took place late NINETIES... yeesh..

Comment

Working...
                          X