X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmm.... Torchlight 2....

*makes note to block off private time*

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
      "FFVII: Crisis Core." is that the final fantasy with storm and sephiroth?

Cloud and Sephiroth. And actually, it's not. It's a prequel game to FF VII following Zack and a mostly sane Sephiroth.

Yes, that sounds confusing as hell typed out.
      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

http://www.longplays.org/ Please don't kill me for posting this.
        at this place you can get a good idea about wether or not your going to like a game, they have a LOT of longplays, but they have gotten me interrested in a few games i never thought i'd like.
        Also, World of Warcrack is bad for my wallet ^^

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
          Mmm.... Torchlight 2....

*makes note to block off private time*

^-.-^
          Yep. I'm waiting as patiently as... I...

HURRY UP, DAMMIT!

Ahem... Sorry.
          "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post
            Yep. I'm waiting as patiently as... I...
            HURRY UP, DAMMIT!
            Ahem... Sorry.
            lol. Since I was hoping it would have been out three weeks ago part of me is jumping up and down and sulking about it not being out yet. However the rest of me is reading their blogs and seeing they really are working hard to put out a good game without bugs and with all the features asked for so is biding its time.
            I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Quoth Gizmo View Post
              Of course I'm currently speccing up a new Laptop PC since my 3yr old laptop is hitting its max of what it can handle on the minimum allowed settings for gaming and I want all the pretties on that too. Especially when Torchlight 2 hits the scene in about a month or so. I want that puppy running fast.
              Every time I go to the Yellow Tag Electronics store, I drool over the Alienware computers. Not that I do any PC gaming, but I might if I had a computer that could handle it.

Quoth Kheldarson View Post
              a mostly sane Sephiroth.

Yes, that sounds confusing as hell typed out.
              Sephiroth and sane don't belong in the same sentence, lol.
              I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

Quoth jedimaster91 View Post

Sephiroth and sane don't belong in the same sentence, lol.
                Except during Crisis Core, he's sane during almost the entire game. He wasn't born loony you know!
                My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
                It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

Comment

Quoth AmbrosiaWriter View Post
                  Except during Crisis Core, he's sane during almost the entire game. He wasn't born loony you know!
                  He's still a cocky SOB. At times I'd like to wipe that arrogant smirk right off his pretty face.
                  I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

I wasn't a gamer growing up. Hubby was. He got me hooked.

I will not give up World of Warcrack ( i like that name). I might have a tiny pet and mount collection problem. *planning notebooks filled with stuff for pet battles*

and mentioned before there are some great MMOs out there that are free to play

and why isn't it Aug 25th yet?!?!?!?! Why yes I might have preordered Guild Wars 2

Also note Oricana of Time is still annoying on the 3DS. I swear at it a lot. Still need to start Dream Drop Distance

Should I give a report of all the cool games at PAX?

and no it never ends.
                    Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Quoth Elspeth View Post
                      Still need to start Dream Drop Distance
                      Yes you do. And bring aspirin. A better subtitle would be Kingdom Hearts: WTF is going on here?!

Comment

Is it weird that I don't actually like most of the Final Fantasy games?

Never could get into KH, either.

^-.-^
                        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

^-.-^
                          Nope, those types of games don't do much for me either.
                          Both my kids were more into those, my daughter still is but my son is taking after me more now with his Steam addiction

Darn it Steam games.. why do you insist on needing a hard drive to yourselves!
                          Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

Quoth jedimaster91 View Post
                            He's still a cocky SOB. At times I'd like to wipe that arrogant smirk right off his pretty face.
                            Oh, he's definitely still that, but definitely sane in Crisis Core. But slowly descending into madness.

Never could get into KH, either.

^-.-^
                            And no, it's not weird. We all play for different things. I personally can't stand FPS/shoot-em-up games. They don't satisfy my need for puzzles and plot.
                            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Only one game this year so far is making me giddy with it's release and that's Fall of Cybertron. Dear god if you like Gen 1 Transformers you need this game and it's predecessor War for Cybertron.

And it unlocks in 6 days! Whee! So thanful Full Moon Studios changed their minds on a PC release.

Not to say there aren't games out this year that like, just nothing else making me froth at the mouth for.
                              I AM the evil bastard!
                              A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

I'm eagerly awaiting the new Shadowrun game that's supposed to be ready early next year.

^-.-^
                                Last edited by Andara Bledin; 08-15-2012, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X