This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you know....

The Google logo is a playable game of PacMan today?
    What if Humans are just Dire Halflings?

Yes! I mentioned it on my facebook page.

Today's Pak Man's 30th anniversary.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I heard about it from Joi's FB page, so....
      What if Humans are just Dire Halflings?

Comment

I could spend hours on this page!
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Hehe, I saw an article on this yesterday, so I went to Google, and I thought it was just animated until I realized the PacMan wasn't moving. So I tried the arrow keys and played for a couple minutes. (I was at work.)

Did you notice the buttons say "Google Search" and "Insert Coin"?
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Even more fun, hit 'Insert Coin' twice, and you get a two player game featuring Pac Man and Ms Pac Man (WASD is used for her).
            Seph
            Taur10
            "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

Quoth Javarod View Post
              Even more fun, hit 'Insert Coin' twice, and you get a two player game featuring Pac Man and Ms Pac Man (WASD is used for her).
              That's cool. I just tried playing both at once. Didn't go so well.
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
              X