This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth blas87 View Post
    I smoke pot and I've never stolen anything or caused a car accident or done anything to others while doing so.

Well I've never done that while sober or clean either....

But that's not the point.

The only people I have a problem with are the meth and crack addicts. Marijuana slows the brain and makes people drowsy, sleepy, and really slow. People who are high rarely if ever break out in pyschotic behavior. Meth and crack, however, make people flat out crazy. I dealt with many a customer at the gas station who was a meth user. They are real gems, I tell ya........
    My boyfriend, when he was bouncing, saw police handcuff a man who was zuded out on Angel Dust to a parking meter. The man ripped one handcuff off and punched the top of the parking meter off of his arm. You could see his knuckles popping out of his hand and ripped tendons dangling and he just didn't care. Now THAT is some scary stuff.

Comment

Quoth Killer Bees View Post

If I know someone is using, I refuse to speak to them or deal with them. I won't even look at them at all. They are the lowest of the low, right down there with pedophiles, wife beaters and rapists.
      That's really stretching it, to say the least. Drug use is a crime, but nowhere near as serious a crime as boofing kids or beating your spouse.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

OK, people I'm going to say it one more time: Take the drug debate to Fratching, and keep to the original topic. If I have to say it one more time, I'm closing the thread and handing out infractions.
        Sometimes life is altered.
        Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
        Uneasy with confrontation.
        Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth ShootMePlease View Post
          I would have LOVED to see her face when you went into your magazine schpiel.
          I think it was 2 months' worth of karma rolled up in that one brief encounter.

Me: Your purchase qualifies you for 8 weeks of these magazines. Would you like any today?
          Her: Maga-zines? (said JUST LIKE THAT)
          Me: ...Yes. Magazines.
          Her: *stares at the pamphlet*
          Me: ...
          Her: *shakes head 'no'* You don't have insurance on those.
          Me:

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
            Yeah. You better watch out for those coffee drinkers. You never know what they might do if they don't get their morning "fix."

^-.-^
            So true. Ugh.
            I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Working...
            X