This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth ArenaBoy View Post
    the single professional women who strut around acting like they're the main character from Sex and the City.
    Dave Foley?

(cookie to anyone who knows where I got that )
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
      *grabs at her head* Dirty thoughts! Dirty thoughts! Unclean! Unclean!
      Get your mind out of the gutter Juwl! The reference was a shot of booze in it.
      I AM the evil bastard!
      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth ArenaBoy View Post
        Reading the conversation, I shouldn't be surprised to the guy's stupidity but I felt like banging my head against the wall reading that.

I also applied to said Starbucks, my worry is the SCs consisting of idiot students and dumb pre-teens (I live near a college and high school town), the suburban moms who all think they're like the Desperate Housewives character, the yuppies, and the single professional women who strut around acting like they're the main character from Sex and the City.
        It depends on the store. At my store, SCs are actually quite rare. At my wife's, only a few miles away, much different story. SCs are rampant. When it's busier they come out of the woodwork as well. Also, we work in a city/area that is condusive to a higher # of rude/arrogant/entitled type people. I suggest taking the job. It's generally fun and easy, unless you have crappy managers.. and benefits are good.
        I will never go to school!

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post
          Get your mind out of the gutter Juwl! The reference was a shot of booze in it.
          *grins a bit, looks around* Hmm... when did I get down here?
          "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
            *grins a bit, looks around* Hmm... when did I get down here?
            I kidnapped borrowed you.
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth BaristaTrav View Post
              Also, we work in a city/area that is condusive to a higher # of rude/arrogant/entitled type people. I suggest taking the job. It's generally fun and easy, unless you have crappy managers.. and benefits are good.
              If I do get hired (Hoping that they'll call me, they've said they needed help and it's been nearly 3 weeks since they interviewed me) I'll be working in an outdoor mall setting, a shopping center plaza, or in the middle of downtown. I'm hoping to get the first choice (Outdoor mall as it's convenient for me.) and yes I've heard good things about the green apron.
              The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Working...
              X