This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Santa! (Not the movie)

A mall santa asks if an autistic child wants to go to jail, among other things. Sickening.

http://www.news.com.au/national/bad-...-1226224512408

That's just Effing disgusting; I hope that guy never gets another Santa gig again!
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

I think we know who hasn't had his medication here.... wow, just sad!

Comment

That's just horrible and awful. That guy needs to be blacklisted from any and all future Santa gigs. WTF is his problem?!?!

It sounds like the kid was young and didn't get it and was still happy, though, and they're being sent a gift package. That was a nice thing for the mall to do to try and make up for it.
        Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

That's horrible! I hope they fired that guy and that he won't ever do another Santa gig again!
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
            That's horrible! I hope they fired that guy and that he won't ever do another Santa gig again!
            I doubt he will, given the amount of media exposure this guy got. The website that the OP linked to? Yeah, that's the base website for ALL of the newspapers in Australia. So this guy appeared in every state newspaper.

Also his previous employers would not have given him a positive reference.

ETA: Despite my city supposedly being "the small world capital of Australia" most autistic kids do not run rampant and parents will actually parent if the autistic kid does start screaming.
            Last edited by fireheart; 12-19-2011, 08:29 AM.
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
            X