X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When it's bloody ok to be an SC

Sigh...

I guess I need to vent. First forum I clicked on in favorites. sorry to subject you to it.

My boyfriend would be, by all standards, an SC at this point. Shrieking on the phone and such, much to the dismay of the person on the other end.

His father's soon to be ex wife took his father out of a nursing home she wasn't supposed to be allowed to check him out of. two counties of police and the FBI have said they're not going to do shit until they see original documents, and the courts are closed. The faxes, signed no less, are no good. Wtf, do they not realize shit happens on weekends too?

My boyfriend does not cry, and he is a shriveling mess right now. He took it out on every phone operator and supervisor he could but they could do nothing for him. His father needs medication, but they refuse to believe he's his guardian, even though he has signed papers from the probate court stating he is, but this isn't good enough, the court is closed until 8 AM tomorrow. His father could die between that time.

Don't you, as someone on the other end of the telphone, hate it when bureaucracy says you can't do anything for a broken man?

Unfortunately in a lot of respects we live in a monday-friday world. Getting things done on the weekends can be complicated.

I'm very sorry to hear that, I hope his father lives.

Comment

Was there an attorney involved in the filing of the documents? If so, does anyone have an emergency contact for the attorney (long shot, I know)? The attorney may well have original file copies of the documents. It would be worth a try, anyhow.
      Zee website has been *UPDATED*

Comment

Looks like she might get sent up the river for homicide. It doesn't make up for it but at least there's some sorta justice.
        Broadcasting to you live from the nerve center of my brain..... szzzt *we are currently experiencing technical difficulties, please stand by*

Comment

We called the attorney 4 times today to keep her posted but she did not check her messages on Sunday. We will merely have to resolve matters at 8 AM and hope he didn't wander out in front of traffic without his Risperdal and, hoping, he isn't pissing a solid stream of blood without his catheter and antibiotics.

He didn't put in a restraining order against the soon to be ex. He was told having her on the list of people who could not check his father out would be good enough, and now the police won't do anything without original documents.

He has to have the attorney/probate court bring them over tomorrow first thing in the morning.

She's in real shit now. As soon as the FBI gets copies of these documents, they will most likely put this through as a kidnapping. He is also getting that restraining order against her, since apparently the bureaucracy fell through.

Comment

Throw the book at the nursing home, too.

My brother was working in a related industry for a while, and he was shocked, apalled and, most of all, dusgusted at the way most of the places he ended up visiting were run. His comments were that the only ones even worth considering had waiting lists for at least several months, and the best would be at least a year.

For the nursing home, it would be criminal negligence, and the ex is looking at kidnapping, criminal negligence, and possible attempted homicide (hopefully only attempted).

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

He's going to throw the book at the nursing home, laced with bricks and all. We're going to find a lawyer tomorrow and see what we can do.

I felt so bad for the poor receptionists on the other side but he was falling apart there was no redirecting it.

I love him so much... I hope things get better one day. We haven't gotten a break since the divorce started in October.

Comment

I really hope things work out, at least with finding dad and getting him back with the level of care he needs.

Here's a for you and another for your boyfriend.

Good luck with finding a super lawyer, too.

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I am sorry to hear about his dad. I think that is a perfect time to be SC. But because of that, he wasn't, not under those terms.
                  Under The Moon Paranormal Research
                  San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

My eyes are very tired now, but my brain will not go to sleep. I keep hearing that dismayed scream directed toward the woman on the other end over and over again... "DO YOU EVEN HAVE A FATHER!?" He's so hurt. I'm so hurt because of it. I was cursed with empathy since the day I was born. I have so much to do but all I want to do is sleep. The end of the semester is here, thank god.

My sales are down. I fear I may be fired.

This isn't even the proper forum to be ranting in... alas

Comment

Working...
                    X