Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pizza Pizza Pizza (warning: will rot brain)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What kind of restaurant is this? Customers who are this ridiculous have to make you laugh. They want things to conform to their reality & don't care what the rest of the world's reality is. Tsk tsk.
    The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Comment

Now I want pizza. I wonder if the drug store down the street delivers...
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
        Now I want pizza. I wonder if the drug store down the street delivers...
        I'm at work right now. Our boss is getting us pizza since we're #1 in the call center right now. He asked where we wanted pizza from, I suggested Kentucky Fried Chicken.

One of these days, I'll get some coworkers on here so people won't look at me like I'm insane when I do things like that. Ah, who am I kidding. They know this job has made me crazy
        "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Many pizza places DELIVER to hotel rooms, he couldn't have stayed in his room and picked up the phone??

Knowing him, he probably would've told them to deliver to room 408 without mentioning which hotel it was.

Comment

Quoth CrazedClerk View Post
            Many pizza places DELIVER to hotel rooms, he couldn't have stayed in his room and picked up the phone??

Knowing him, he probably would've told them to deliver to room 408 without mentioning which hotel it was.
            I think the OP's bar doesn't even have take-out let alone delivery.
            Mon aéroglisseur est plein des anguilles!"

Comment

Shortly after I started at The Bar, a lady came in for a take out order.

Our side dishes our clearly listed on the bottom of our menu.

She asked about a side of peas and rice, which is clearly NOT listed on the bottom of our menu, or anywhere else on the menu, for that matter.

I told her we did not have peas and rice.

She got irate with me, and told me that she had been in there before, and we had had peas and rice.

Being the new kid, I said I would ask about it. I asked our head chef, and he looked at me as if my head had just sprouted UN helicopters out of my ears. Not only did we not have peas and rice, we never had, from the time we opened in early 2006.

I went back up front and told the woman this, and politely suggested that if she wanted peas and rice, she might want to go to Margaritaville, as I know for a fact they do, in fact, have peas and rice.

Naturally, this wolf in hag's clothing wouldn't listen to reason or logic, and insisted that she had always gotten peas and rice at our establishment, and she couldn't understand why we would not serve her peas and rice now. I decided not to point out to her that we did not have peas anywhere in the building and never had. Rice, sure. But she didn't want rice. She wanted peas and rice.

Finally, the manager told her that, if we didn't have what she wanted, it would probably be best for all concerned if she took her business elsewhere, such as a place that actually had what she wanted.

People don't listen. Haven't you learned this yet?

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
              Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth alphaboi View Post
                I think the OP's bar doesn't even have take-out let alone delivery.
                Right but my point is that if the SC wanted pizza so much, he could've stayed in his room and simply picked up the phone to get some delivered to him.

Comment

Working...
                X