This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth The Scaly Bard View Post
    He doesn't work even though he' s perfectly capable, and uses EBT like it's going out of style. He spent over three hundred dollars on junk food yesterday, and was bragging about reselling most of it at the fireworks display last night. Every time I see him heading towards our store, I want to point at him a la Evil Monkey and scream, "BEGONE FOUL LEECH! OUR TWINKIES AND HO-HO'S ARE NOT FOR THE LIKES OF YOU! GET THEE TO A REAL JOB!"

The manager still refuses to let me taser him and stuff him in the dumpster on trash day.
    Wait, you say that he bragged about mis-using his government provided funds? Sounds like it's time to make a report about him to the local constabulary. When he loses access, he won't be the one celabrating.

BM: "I need coins for laundry! What the fuck am I supposed to do now?!"
    Quoth Jester View Post
    Just about every laundromat I have ever been in has had a change machine. This guy is a tool.

And I have been in several, as I spent a year and a half traveling the US once. Of course, I am talking about professional laundromats, not laundry rooms in apartment complexes or the like. Be that as it may, my original comment stands....this guy is a tool.
    Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
    Might I suggest Laundry Boy find a laundromatte that has a change machine? I'm sure there's at least one around. Or a bowling alley? Arcade? There's gotta be something...
    The sad thing is, practically everyone knows the easiest thing to do is just insert a bill in the Coke machine at the 'mat, then hit the return change button to get quarters.
    My local laundromat actually doesn't take coins at all. They have a bill machine and you use an access card to pay for your wash and dry.

You can use either coins or bills for the up front vending machine. The back one only takes change. And I learned, when the front machine refused to dispense detergent, that if you put in a dollar, then hit the change button, you get change! Which I then took back to use in the ancient, yet working, vending machine in the back.

As for all those twats who can't be arsed to carry their ID with them when driving. Do you happen to have access to a phone, a good view of their license plates, and the ability to tell someone which color and make their car is and which direction they headed out of your lot?

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
    X