Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's damn sweet to have a Manager who doesn't put up with bullcrap customers

A lot of funny things go on in Courtesy that just makes my brain rot from the SC stupidity. I see Customers who try to argue themselves out of getting their way but management ends up getting the cops involved. One of my Favorite Managers was once a Department Manager who was bullied by an SC a while back who called her a b!tch and got furious. She may be short tempered but luckly, it becomes another very helpful gesture to knock out the ignorance from them "OHHHH how exciting ". It's my birthday whoopie. okay well today we had this SC who wanted the amount refunded on her gift card instead of her Credit Card "That's illegal here"... well the amount was credited on her card but she was upset and wanted to speak to the manager. So we got the "Prominent SC filtering Elite general" Manager to come to the scene and explain the situation to the dumbard. I was at my till further down listening to the two argue. Elite General was saying words like "Listen to me M'am" to "you are not listening to what I am saying" to like "be quiet".
    Providing Excellent customer service and Filtering out nonsense people.
Working...
X