X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLMs are GREAT

Looking through job postings on CL brought this:
    Brand New MLM Business Opportunity GET IN EARLY (Anywhere)

GO TO: http://Steve.Akealife.Com THIS BUSINESS JUST WENT LIVE "Soft Launch" PHASE A FEW WEEK AGO.

Check out the website, look at the product and their prosperity plan and see if it's for you. I joined 7/8/10 and was the 123rd consultant in the US. Im doing very well already! It's only going to be those that get in early that make any real money. What's the best that could happen?

Email with SUBJECT: "AKEA" to the email listed above with your phone # or any questions you have. I'm not going to sell you, this opportunity is either for you or not.
    Bad grammar? Twisted optimism? Ultimatium tactics? I'M IN! I actually worked for a MLM a long time ago. Well, not worked. I was having a very dirty time with my upline three times a week doing drugs and showing up to their cult meetings the next day.I made 64$ though! In like.. four months.
    Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

What's MLM?
    ......../\
    ....../__\
    ..../\...../\
    ../__\../__\

Comment

Quoth Sarah Valentine View Post
      What's MLM?
      Stands for 'Multi Level Marketing.' It's a fancy name for a pyramid scheme which are illegal just about everywhere.

Comment

Oh, don't most websites check for crap like that?
        ......../\
        ....../__\
        ..../\...../\
        ../__\../__\

Comment

Its craigslist, it has to be flagged by users first. Its probably gone already, I've just never seen someone actually go "This is a MLM! Call me!" They usually hide that fact because most everyone knows MLMs are BS
          Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

I went to one of these once. But they were legit! They didn't start you at the bottom like all MLM's and pyramid schemes, they just put you at the top and you add people below you!!
            Quote Dalesys:
            ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Working...
            X