Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah.. I'd need to be a rear end supervisor for that!!

Comment

Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
      As weird as my job gets, I have NEVER walked into the middle of a voodoo ritual!
      I was thinking the same thing, but I was thinking along the lines of Santería!
      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Oh my.. Someone was praying for the powers of Papa Legba's curses =p

Chicken's blood for scrying and strengths, the rum as a sacrifical offering to the departed powers.

You have found a voodoo priestess =p Very rare these days.

Good job not getting freaked enough to just bolt.
        Last edited by unholypet; 07-23-2007, 04:15 AM. Reason: Spelling... >_<

Comment

Oh I was freaked allright... But religion's religion!! I could see my boss looking at me sideways, going "So.. you found a room someone PRAYS in.. and because YOU found it creepy..YOU LEFT THE JOBSITE?!?!?" annnnd then I'd have to go back the next day... (there was no WAY I was going back to THAT neighborhood after dark!)

Comment

Quoth Crazeyal View Post
            Oh I was freaked allright... But religion's religion!! I could see my boss looking at me sideways, going "So.. you found a room someone PRAYS in.. and because YOU found it creepy..YOU LEFT THE JOBSITE?!?!?" annnnd then I'd have to go back the next day... (there was no WAY I was going back to THAT neighborhood after dark!)
            lmao... I wonder if she eyed you enough to slay another chicken for its feathered guts in a love spell XD

Comment

You didn't notice a little white doll that was wearing a uniform that looked alot like yours?

If if was myself finding that room I would of left a trail, and I am not talking about bedcrumbs.
              I'm tolerant of everyone and everything except for assholes. - Mongo Skruddgemire

Comment

I need a shot of Jameson's.
                I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

If you ever find yourself in a similar situation, invoke Jobu.
                  Attached Files
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

You can have whatever religion you want but if your house is possessed by something or you're illegally killing animals in the basement.... sorry I'm outta there. Plus, is it really legal for her to drill a hole in the floor and plug in the basement??? I'd tell my boss there were illegal things going on in the house and I didn't want to be a part of them.... make up some excuse about having to go back to the "warehouse" for some part or something..... Just too creepy for me.

Comment

Quoth Crazeyal View Post
                      Yer lucky yer avatar's showing buttcheeks or I'd give you SUCH A PINCH!!
                      lol i knew my Kabuki love would come in handy!!

Comment

Aww, that's just Santeria. There aren't any religions scarier and weirder than Calvinism. None. Once you step back and look at them as an outsider, you realize your own is the biggest freak-out.

I mean--the trinity, the eucharist, locusts with lion heads and women's hair (revelation), talking snakes, magic trees, angels with swords, women who cry mascara tears and talk to puppets, lime jell-o, you know, pretty weird.
                        Last edited by Can I Help Your A$$?; 07-23-2007, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Quoth Can I Help Your A$$? View Post
                          I mean--the trinity, the eucharist, locusts with lion heads and women's hair (revelation), talking snakes, magic trees, angels with swords, women who cry mascara tears and talk to puppets, lime jell-o, you know, pretty weird.
                          Lime jell-o? What's the lime jell-o for?
                          Check out my cosplay social group!
                          http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

Quoth air914 View Post
                            Plus, is it really legal for her to drill a hole in the floor and plug in the basement???
                            Legal???

It might break her lease.. but most places don't mind a few holes if it prevents robbery!! Most apartments don't have more than one floor. This one had access to the basement, probably cost more. Basement apartments are actually pretty rare, unless illegal. You have to go through a LOT of hoops to get them sanctioned. If it's added on as an extra room to a legal apartment, it usually squeeks by. The main problem is a lack of easily accessable exits.

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
                              If you ever find yourself in a similar situation, invoke Jobu.
                              I see your Jobu and raise you a

Zuni hunter "HE WHO KILLS"!!!

Comment

Quoth Crazeyal View Post
                                I see your Jobu and raise you a Zuni hunter "HE WHO KILLS"!!!
                                Too rich for my blood. I'm out.

Thanks for letting me play, though.
                                Unseen but seeing
                                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                                3rd shift needs love, too
                                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                                X