Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THIS is so definitely a WAR STORY. I do not have expletives for this. just.... ....
    "Respect: to admit that something one may not enjoy or prefer might still have great value." ~L. Munoa

Comment

Quoth mae View Post
      YOU WIN THE FREAKING INTERNETS. I AM NOW FRIGHTENED OF MY OWN SHADOW.
      Think how *I* felt driving home, in the dark, in the BRONX, alone....

Comment

<not a mod> I'd like to point out War Stories nominations are to be made to the mods via PM. </not a mod>

That said, if I'd been in your situation, I probably would have gone back up to the lady and asked permission to be in there, as I'd hate to trip some dormant curse.
        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Sharsarannon View Post
          THIS is so definitely a WAR STORY. I do not have expletives for this. just.... ....
          Tis' not for us mere mortals to decide.

Quoth Rapscallion
          You can nominate a post or tale for War Story status, but do it privately to a moderator, please. Don't contact several moderators, or repeatedly argue for a War Story status - we'll get annoyed if you do. If you get told 'no', we mean 'no' - don't be offended, since it's probably going to happen to many tales.
          But thanks for the compliment!!!

Comment

Quoth Gabrielle Proctor View Post
            Lime jell-o? What's the lime jell-o for?
            Company picnics and mass suicides..

O course..

Comment

Last bumpage for vanity's sake...

Comment

How's Jobu been treating you, Crazeyal?

Any luck with those curveballs?
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Jobu's been just fine...

I actually had to come back to that $#$#ing place a year later... There was what looked to be a damn SCARED looking purebred Doberman pup in the hallway while I was doing my James Bond disquised tools runs. It just looked up at me sadly and shivered a bit when I approached to pet it... so I just left it alone. A year later I (kicking and screaming) went back to change the batteries (It no WORKIN mon!!!) The poor dog is the SAME SIZE, only so skinny it's ribs were sticking out!!!

I'm ready to just call the Humane society, because this dog was OBVIOUSLY not being fed. The $@##@ing woman "tuts" at me and leans down to give the dog a $@#@#ing RICEBALL!!!

I said in my most strained-polite voice "M-ma'am... y-you DO know that the dog can't EAT rice.. it's stomach can't get any nutrition from it." "You mean DOT why de damn ding so skinny??? He LOVE de rice!! De dog food cost so much!!! My boyee he pet de dog but he don' FEED it.. I give him me leftovah scraps.."

I never wanted to hit a woman so much in my life...

Comment

LMAO!!! Comin' from the bronx, that's gotta be one of the funniest stories I've heard. You poor thing, somebody should've warned you...
                    If you don't like my attitude, talk to the manager!!! Oh, wait, that would be me!!

Yes, I'm the manager. I'm also known as "the brick wall".

Comment

Quoth Crazeyal View Post
                      Jobu's been just fine...
                      Glad to hear that.

Sorry to hear about the poor doggie, though.
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                      X