This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Finally Witnessed It!

I actually heard an SC tell the corner store owner, "But I'm your best customer!"

And the SC fit the profile perfectly: I've never, ever seen him around the area, in the store or out; whiny; weaselly; and wanting the price knocked down on the item by 90%.
    Labor boards have info on local laws for free
    HR believes the first person in the door
    Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
    Document everything
    CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

I acctualy had one like that once it was a little while after I was supposed to go home, I was just finishing clean up and he wanted a pound and a half of flounder. I said I'm sorry but seafood is closed but the pre-pack case should have plenty of it, he told me "I'm one of your best customers." so I told him no you're one of my frequent customers.
    ......../\
    ....../__\
    ..../\...../\
    ../__\../__\

Comment

"Best customer" aka somebody who occasionally spends $20 and complains that even that is too much.
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

no, best customers always have a clearance item or items, want a bigger discount because it's cracked, dented or otherwise defective, then complains about how expensive the item is or items are, with the requisite follow up "I'm never shopping here again!"
        look! it's ghengis khan!
        Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

I thought best customers were people like me, who go to the Golden Corral buffet once per paycheck, always treat the waitresses with respect, never make excessive demands, cleans up after myself, doesn't throw a fit if they run out of what I want or it needs time to finish cooking or whatnot.

I even leave a tip, unless it's a poor waitress, but they don't last long there.
          Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth Kristev View Post
            I thought best customers were people like me
            Youre confusing the ACTUAL definition with the SC definition, silly.

Comment

SC Definition: BEST = Bitchy Entitled Selfish Twatwaffle
              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
              X