Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the smells that bothers me the most, is someone reeking of cigarettes.

I had one recently, whose money actually smelled strongly of cigarettes. It was like he'd kept the bills in an ashtray! After he left, I sprayed the bills with some apple scented duster spray which happened to be under my counter.

It didn't help that much, but I wanted to find some way of preventing my till from stinking like an ashtray for the rest of my shift!

Mike
    Meow.........

Comment

Gross! we used to have a guy (secretly we nicknamed him "sluggo") who seriously smelled like he had peed on everything he was wearing. he was pretty old and always wore button-up shirts with the buttons undone so you could see underneath these nasty old wifebeaters that even LOOKED like he peed on them. ugh, it was so repulsive! he reeked of old pee! i haven't seen him in a while, though. can't say that i miss that one!
      "we're forced to bed, but we're free to dream." TTH

Comment

There's some stuff out there that is really good at eliminating odors. I think it's called Mountain Air or something like that and is about as harmless a deodorizer as you can get.

My family all smokes and I don't, plus I work in a vehemently non-smoking building. I used to give myself a light misting of the stuff right before heading out the door to combat the miasma from the house.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Dave1982 View Post
          He smelled (literally) like he had rolled around on a giant pile of cigar ash after taking a bath in old dirty bong water. It was utterly revolting.
          I'm guessing patchouli
          Proud to be a Walmart virgin.

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
            There's some stuff out there that is really good at eliminating odors. I think it's called Mountain Air or something like that and is about as harmless a deodorizer as you can get.

My family all smokes and I don't, plus I work in a vehemently non-smoking building. I used to give myself a light misting of the stuff right before heading out the door to combat the miasma from the house.

^-.-^
            There's Odor-Mute, too. That's what we use when one of the dogs is stupid enough to get the business end of a skunk.

Comment

Working...
            X