X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timeless is back!

I just found out they renewed Timeless.

Nothing can shit on this. Now I just need to wait for the DVD release. Oh, so many plotlines to continue so many time periods to visit.

I am like a kid in a candy store right now.
    Don't waste time trying to convince someone that the sky is blue.

Okay, I just spent the last week binge watching this, omg! Nobody I know has seen it. I hadn't heard anything about it at all, and the end of the last episode totally surprised me. I actually gasped out loud. SO happy I will get to see how this plays out. Gah!
    Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

I know, right! Marquis De Carabass, Max Headroom, Quark as the founder of the bad guys. It's like they had a ton of gold before they started playing the game so they could stock up on all the cool fantasy/sci fi actors.

My favorite episode is a toss up between the 80's one, meeting Harry Houdini, meeting and the whole Alamo episode. Oh and the way Flynn flashes a futuristic gun around Jessie James and James is getting a massive erection just waiting to get his hands on it.

I liked the idea of a previously unwritten Sean Connery era James Bond movie. The way they timed the episode about the moon landing with the release of Hidden Figures was especially awesome.

Ooh, ooh, Bonnie and Clyde. In could go on.

Needless to say I really am looking forward to how the Rittenhouse Plot progresses. I also want to see what they do with Jiya's condition.

Comment

Yeah, Jiya. It reminded me of something Stranger Things did, being in two "places" at once. The Alamo episode was so good and sad. I was like "yay, Quark!" then immediately "...ew." But he played it well. They did well making the characters flawed, I was so mad at Lucy at the end of the Jessie James episode, and the same with Wyatt after the Karma Chameleon (80s) episode. I liked how they did the Watergate episode, and poor Rufus in a bad spot.

Anyways, that ending. What. Lucy still has to write that journal and and. I think new episodes come out next month?
        Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Looks like March. It was cancelled in 2017, but then fans rioted and the network was like, "What, come on. We were only teasing you. Put down the pitchforks please.

Comment

Working...
          X