Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So i guess it's hip to bring families to interviews.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth RealUnimportant View Post
    I too expected this to be about an interviewee, not the interviewer!

You're sure this wasn't a set-up for a hidden camera show?
    I thought I was on Candid camera or being Punked. I kept looking around for cameras but no. The interviewer didn't even say goodbye when it was done, just wandered off with hubby and sonny in tow and started talking to some other dude. I was left there completely confused. So I just waved bye at the sonny and sidled out. Strange.
    Anyway, I got an email form them saying that they would like to further my application to tryouts, but I decided to ignore it. The family thing just gave me weird vibes. Is she going to bring hubby and sonny while she trains me? Probably. I'm gonna trust my gut instincts and stay away. Too bad, it had verrrry good pay. Why is it the high paying jobs are run by the weirdos?
    Can't reason with the unreasonable.
    The only thing worse than not getting hired is getting hired.

Comment

Quoth HotelMinion View Post
      Why is it the high paying jobs are run by the weirdos?
      It's the only way they can get staff to a) join and b) stay for a while until the crazy gets to them and they run for their sanity lives.
      "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Working...
      X