This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing and stupid

SC: "I'll have $5 refund, you could have told me that the brush in the car wash was broken. I have to re-wash my car."
    Me: (thinks) "you're right, I could have told you that... if whoever broke it told me" (speaks) "That's the first I've heard about that, and unfortunately I can't do refunds..."
    SC: (interrupting) "Don't give me that crap, I'll have my $5 back."
    Me: "As I was saying, I can't do refunds but I can give you these tokens, each one gives you the same amount of wash time as a $1 coin."

Here's the amazing part: he was happy with that! He ended up using all five tokens in another wash bay and coming back for more change to finish the job.

And now the stupid part... an hour or so later my co-worker arrived and I could get out and look at the broken foam brush in the car wash. And boy was it broken!

When you put money in and choose "foam brush" from the options, soap suds come out of the brush. Only this time, the hose had come off and the brush was just there by itself, not connected to anything.

Either he broke it himself or he thought it uses some kind of amazing new technology to teleport the soap into the brush.

Quoth edible_hat View Post
    ... or he thought it uses some kind of amazing new technology to teleport the soap into the brush.
    Good One! An customer who was thinking.

That one made my morning.
    "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
    .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

Working...
    X