This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customers Leaving Carts At Ur Register

I can not tell you how many times a week I have customers leave Carts right in front of my register! I mean come on! They put their stuff on my register and either put it at the end of my register where no cust. can get through or after they get their stuff they just walk off with their cart. right in front of me where the next cust. cant walk forward. I mean what IDIOTS!

I get the opposite. We're required to put trolleys in front of the unused registers so customers don't try and walk out of the store without going through a manned register and showing their bags. I get customers who are too lazy to ask one of us to keep an eye on their goods for 5 SECONDS so they go and get a trolley from the trolley bay! Instead, they steal the trolleys from our registers and it pisses me off!
    (What's worse is the fact that customers are stealing our baskets as well due to the plastic-bag-free thing and no, we do not allow them to be taken as well.)
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Try having just a counter to work with, no long register with the belt type deal and having SEVERAL people leave their carts in FRONT of your register. During rush hour. And nobody in line is willing to put them away and you and the other cashiers are too busy to put the carts away.

Not fun.
      Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
      X