• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol gk
    watching them play dress up from the corner is just as bad

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
      I feel the same way about some members of my male harem.

Oooh. Becky like.

Can we also have little badges that say "GK's fangirl"?

Is a Merit Badge close enough??

Comment

Quoth Lostfiniel View Post
        Is a Merit Badge close enough??
        While I would be honored and flattered to have my own fangirls, I think the GK fangirls in this instance are for Gravekeeper.

Nice job on the merit badge pic though.
        The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
        "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
        Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
          Well, these are uniforms for the GK fangirl squad, and we all know he thinks the Baroness is hot...
          I don't know what the Baroness looks like.

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
          Are these uniforms going to be cheerleader outfits, or sailor-suit schoolgirl uniforms?

Guess you should let GK decide....
          Unless GK stays in his soon to be quoted corner, can I suggest Sailor Moon uniforms?

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
          I'm just going to shut my mouth and go stand in the corner for a while. -.-
          We see you peeking at us!!!
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Dang! I didn't look carefully enough I guess

Comment

I'm just going to shut my mouth and go stand in the corner for a while. -.-
              *giggle*

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
              Unless GK stays in his soon to be quoted corner, can I suggest Sailor Moon uniforms?
              Um... I actually have a Sailor Jupiter costume I wore for Halloween, once...

And, for those who don't know what the Baroness looks like:

.. and another shot:

And, here's an animated gif:

Enjoy!

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

*Looks back to see just when this thread went so terribly off topic and became less about GK's sucky customers and more about something belonging in a forum that's...well...off topic.

*Gets bored, gives up. Says what the heck...moves on.
                Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                  *giggle*

And, for those who don't know what the Baroness looks like:
                  -and the accent, don't forget the accent.

( This whole thread frightens me now. ) -.-

Comment

If I ever mysteriously stop posting its because this man:

http://www.customerssuck.com/media/g...r/thesound.mp3
                    ( Language warning. ;p )

found me.
                    I'm having a WTF moment here. Was he calling you, someone he doesn't even know, a terrorist? You don't even sound like an iraqi (not trying to be racist) so what was his deal?
                    MMO Addicts group

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
                      Actually, I was thinking something along the lines of Selene's outfit at the beginning of "Underworld". Ooh, and a sword! Gotta have a sword!
                      Okay, not all of us SHOULD wear that outfit. Visual pollution and not appropriate to some people's body type. However it was a nice outfit.

Comment

Quoth Jacen View Post
                        I'm having a WTF moment here. Was he calling you, someone he doesn't even know, a terrorist? You don't even sound like an iraqi (not trying to be racist) so what was his deal?
                        No no, he's calling AMERICANS terrorists. He calls in on a few unnameable American lines to share his views on the US with us. He's been doing it for years. We finally told him we're not American so now he calls in to do the Death to America thing then calls us all traitors. ;p

Comment

Quoth Ree View Post
                          *Looks back to see just when this thread went so terribly off topic and became less about GK's sucky customers and more about something belonging in a forum that's...well...off topic.

*Gets bored, gives up. Says what the heck...moves on.
                          I was thinking the same thing. I remember back in the day when GK's posts would spawn threads actually commenting on his posts, or relating stories similar to the ones he related. You know....actually staying on topic?

Uh oh....if you'll excuse me now, I must run to avoid being lynched by the vaunted GK Fangirls!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                          Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                            I remember back in the day when GK's posts would spawn threads actually commenting on his posts, or relating stories similar to the ones he related. You know....actually staying on topic?
                            What, like that thread that spawned HOW many pages about overlarge bugs?

Comment

Quoth MinimaMagistra View Post
                              What, like that thread that spawned HOW many pages about overlarge bugs?
                              Must have missed that thread, to be honest.

Was just agreeing with Ree that every single GK thread lately seem so turn to a GK Fangirl Discussion Thread. (Nothing against you, GK...from what I have seen, you are damned embarrassed by the whole thing!)

A lot of these threads go off topic. Nothing new there. But this is a trend that is getting.....redundant.

Now, seeing as one of the Fangirls in question is a girl I used to date and still am friends with and still work with, it is probably best if I just shut the hell up here and act like nothing happened.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                              Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                                Must have missed that thread, to be honest.
                                THIS thread. It was one of my favorites, actually. Educational, too. When a friend of mine from Arizona saw something large and unpleasant skittering in the shadows of his back porch, and later identified it as a camel spider, I knew exactly what one looked like. And was very, very sad about that.

Comment

Working...
                                X