Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats, I just served the most racist person ever.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats, I just served the most racist person ever.

Me: *checking in some special orders* "Occult Bondage and Deliverance?" Who the fuck orders this crap....?
    SC: "Excuse me, but can you help me?"
    Me: *drops the book onto the counter* Yes.
    SC: I'm looking for a book.
    Me: Title, Author....?
    SC: I don't know either.
    Me: (great, just.....) Recent release?
    SC: Um, it is a red book.
    Me: (goddamn it....) Subject matter?
    SC: I dunno, it was on (show name; forgot what she said).
    Me: (Must...control....fist....of....death....) Howabout describing what was being talked upon said show?
    SC: It had something to do with a murder.
    Me: The OJ book?
    SC: I don't want that niggers book!!
    Me: (oh boy, here we go) Actually, Ron Goldman's family is profiting from the book.
    SC: Those Jews?
    Me: (Who the hell am I talking to, Femme Hitler?) IIRC, they lived in California.....I think.
    SC: Those tree-hugging faggots?
    Me: *palm hitting face in mind* Perhaps if you go to the show's website and check their transcripts, you can find the book or the author. Unless I have a title or the author, I can't really help you.
    SC: Oh, okay. *leaves*
    Me: *waits for the lady to leave, and then repeatedly kicks the box full of special orders*

Oh wow, answer for everything. You should have tried to stump her. Throw out Mongolians or Bolivians or something.

Comment

Was she looking for the book "The curious incident of the dog in the night time"?

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
        Oh wow, answer for everything. You should have tried to stump her. Throw out Mongolians or Bolivians or something.

"Goddamn Mogolians...tearing down my citty wall!!"

Comment

Personally, I would have told her "Door's on your left. Use it." after the N-Word comment. Most of my friends when I was younger were black, so I get nearly as twitchy as they do when that comes up.
          ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
          And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Quoth Hon'ya-chan View Post
            "Goddamn Mogolians...tearing down my citty wall!!"
            Exactly what I was thinking, hehehe.

Comment

Quoth JustADude View Post
              Personally, I would have told her "Door's on your left. Use it." after the N-Word comment. Most of my friends when I was younger were black, so I get nearly as twitchy as they do when that comes up.

When a person starts talking about any group of people using offensive language, IT IS OVER. It holds true for my customers, (although, thankfully, I've never actually been confronted by this situation, but I tell myself I'd actively hand the person over to someone who can serve them better, i.e., anybody 'cause I'd kick 'em in the junk,) and it held true for my boyfriend's racist father. As far as I am concerned, he is an ass. There is nothing more to it. I want as little to do with him as is possible. Which, is sad, because my boyfriend, his sister, and even his mother and I all get along swimmingly. But, yeah, I do not tolerate that well.

I (ethnically/raised Jewish) had someone I didn't know well make a joke about the holocaust in front of me once, without realizing my own ethnicity, and he learned right quick to, yeah, not do that anymore. (Nobody had ever absorbed the meaning of my death ray glare so quickly.) I do not enjoy promoting or involving myself in any group of people that exclude others or judge based on religion, skin color, length of pinky toe, whatever.

Except those Mongolians. (XD!)

Comment

"Occult Bondage and Deliverance?"
                Were those two separate orders? Or just one title? Occult bondage, and Deliverance... someone has a naughty night planned... hope their boyfriend knows.
                And, OT: I just love how the Goldman's re-working of the front cover of the book makes it look like OJ is confessing to the murders, even though the full title is still there.
                "I call murder on that!"

Comment

I think my ex roomate owns that book! *shudders* Oh well, to each their own!

Goddamn Mongolians tearing down my shitty wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There just isn't pleasing anyone, it appears. I guess that customer hates blacks, Jewish people, hippies, right handed people, people with green eyes, people with olive skin, people who wear mumus, people who wear flip flops with socks.....the list goes on and on!!!!
                  You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
                    Were those two separate orders? Or just one title? Occult bondage, and Deliverance... someone has a naughty night planned... hope their boyfriend knows.
                    Sadly, it's a real book.

Comment

Oh my, "Counseling the Occultly Oppressed." I think I just died a little inside.
                      Our brains are smarter than we think they am!

Comment

My irony meter broke when I clicked that link and scrolled down to see.....

Customers viewing this page may be interested in these Sponsored Links (What's this?)
                        Spellcrafting DVDs
                        www.pendraigpublishing.com A series of DVDs on spellcrafting by Peter Paddon, author and Witch

B
                        "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
                        I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

Quoth ladyklack View Post
                          Oh my, "Counseling the Occultly Oppressed." I think I just died a little inside.
                          Yeah... screw that. Seriously. They're treating religions and gods far older than theirs like some kind of cult.
                          Last edited by JustADude; 09-17-2007, 03:31 AM.
                          ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                          And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Yeah... screw that. Seriously. They're treating religions and gods far older than theirs like some kind of cult.
                            Well, consider who "they" are....

Comment

>_< Thanks, I'd almost forgotten the time my mother told me I joined a cult when I told her I'd taken up the practise of Druidry. That was the actual word she used, too. And she'd researched by going to one website. That was very much biased in favour of monothesistic religions.

On topic: wow, I'd have tried to turn it into a game, see just how many types of people he could insult. Maybe make up some bingo-type cards. Hmm... Bigot...Bingo... same number of letters...
                              Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
                              X