X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*grabs her paddle*

ROFL

(my luck, 'paddle' means something vulgar somewhere too!)
    My dollhouse blog.

Blog about life

Comment

Depends what you do with it I suppose
      I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Now now people time to settle down
        I am but a tiny, barren, insignificant rock caught in the glorious orbit of your shining sun. Gravekeeper.

Comment

Lulz! Paddles? I came to the right place! Quick, someone go get pezzle, then it's a party!
          Check out my cosplay social group!
          http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

I've gotten much better at not responding to whistles. I simply ignore them until they do something appropriate to catch my attention.
            The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Methinks we should all get together and form the CS Spanking Machine and force EQ to go through it.

Who's with me?
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                Methinks we should all get together and form the CS Spanking Machine and force EQ to go through it.

Who's with me?
                Depends, which terminology/regional slang/language are we using?
                I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
                  Depends, which terminology/regional slang/language are we using?
                  I dunno. Which one do you have in mind?

I'm nothing if not flexible.
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
                    That's why I love cultural divides, they can sometimes be quite entertaining.

10 points if you can guess what word I THOUGHT I saw first time I read that. Starts with "cl"
                    "Hi, this is Silver. How may I lose my self respect in order to cater to your over- inflated ego today?" --- Silverrb

Comment

Once I was checking something in the oven, so my back was turned to the counter. A SC whistles, loudly, twice. I take my sweet time with the product in the oven, turn around an walk to the counter. This is where the Brain-to-Mouth filter failed...

Me: Woof.
                      SC: Well if you going to be rude, I guess I won't deal with you.

The SC stomps off. The complained to the manager, who told me to be more careful.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post

Who's with me?
                        I'm in! Oh wait...

Quoth mattm04 View Post
                        Once I was checking something in the oven, so my back was turned to the counter. A SC whistles, loudly, twice. I take my sweet time with the product in the oven, turn around an walk to the counter. This is where the Brain-to-Mouth filter failed...

Me: Woof.
                        SC: Well if you going to be rude, I guess I won't deal with you.

The SC stomps off. The complained to the manager, who told me to be more careful.
                        Been there, done that. But instead the customer laughed.
                        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
                          Ugh...what an asshat. Besides being whistled at to get my attention, I HATE HATE HATE HATE when people snap their fingers at me like I'm some lowly servant.
                          Haha... my fiance talks about the time I met his dad.

It was probably a solid year, maybe more, before he and I got together, and he and his dad happened to be dining at the bar/restaurant where I worked. I was dating his room mate, but had a mega-crush on him too (that is it's own funny story of home-wreckery on my part... ask me about it sometime! )

I convinced them to sit in my section and proceeded to get my ass handed to me by several demanding tables. Dan (my now-fiance)'s only way to get my attention was to whistle. I walked over and (playfully) ripped into him before introducing myself to his father. His dad told me I was awesome.

</end threadjack>
                          I work at Walgreens.

(I'm just tired of mentioning it every time I want to relate to a story. )

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
                            Ugh...what an asshat. Besides being whistled at to get my attention, I HATE HATE HATE HATE when people snap their fingers at me like I'm some lowly servant.
                            Hmmmm this might be a little....what's the word...blue, but a friend of mine has used this before (with people who snap)

I'm sorry but it takes more than two fingers to make me come.

Comment

Quoth bunnyboy View Post
                              Hmmmm this might be a little....what's the word...blue, but a friend of mine has used this before (with people who snap)

I'm sorry but it takes more than two fingers to make me come.

Comment

Thanks guys! This thread has made up for the past week!
                                Your true character is who you are when no one is looking.
                                --Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X