Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bannedanna, aren't nuns are Married to god?

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
      Exactly what I was thinking.

Around here, "hot" usually refers to the heat of the chile (or the outdoor temps in the summer). "Spicy" is something completely different.
      So what foods say Spicy but don't mean heat of the chile?

How could the person not see the chiles or asterisk warning on these foods?

Probably thinks taco bell hot sauce is too hot for her.

Comment

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post
        ... A large group of thirty plus students came in, and took up a whole area of the pub. They were there for about three hours, when I noticed something odd.

Me: Have ANY of those students bought anything since they've been in here?...

Outside food

Was cleaning an area of the bar, when I looked and saw four women, each sat with a large assortment of chinese food! They had quite obviously wandered to the nearest takeaway and got some food. ...
        I would have loved to hear their side of these exchanges just to see how much of an idiot they are due to their lack of understanding.

As for the takeout ladies what the hell? If they were going to eat the stuff in a restaurant why not from the place they got the takeout?

Students ever hear of a park bench or go home? Every place besides a park is going to throw you out since you aren't spending any money to jusifiy staying there.
        Last edited by Ree; 05-13-2007, 04:24 AM. Reason: Excessive quoting

Comment

There is a sect of monks out near us who run a little winery. I imagine they sample the goods a fair amount, too

Comment

SC: Hmph! I'm never eating here again!
            "And there was much rejoicing."

(sorry, I couldn't resist!)
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Hmmm...do I still get virgin sacrifices when I myself am a virgin? Maybe you'd better find some prostitutes to sacrifice. I'm sure those are much more plentiful.

Probably having me as a bouncer would be short-lived, though. The instant that sucker in the first story broke a glass on his wife, I'd be on him like ants on a candy bar and probably wind up arrested for at least second degree assault. Or whatever crime "making him swallow broken glass through his nose" counts as. Very little sends me off the deranged end like a guy hurting his wife.

However, getting PAID to harrass stupid people is kind of a dream of mine. Maybe I should consider it...
              "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Mysty, if I ever get famous and need a bodyguard, you'd be the only person I'd hire. Prossies are easy enough to find and sacrifice - how many would you like?? LOL

I'm glad that at the end of the evening the lady decided to press charges - here's hoping they stick too...
                The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Quoth katie kaboom View Post
                  Ok i just have to ask, where are these people getting their law degrees from? Ebay?
                  Maybe from here.

There's a diner right in the middle of my town that's been around forever and only does breakfast and lunch.
                  I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                  I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                  It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                    ha ha, that is funny that they sell that. now we know where these SCs shop.
                    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

Quoth katie kaboom View Post
                      ha ha, that is funny that they sell that. now we know where these SCs shop.
                      hee, I was in BN the other day and I saw it on a graduation gift display. They also have a med school one.
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

great, so now all the SCs of the world will think they're a lawyer AND a doctor...god help us all.
                        Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

I'm so glad she changed her mind and pressed charges. hopefully the scumbag is sitting in a jail cell learning what it's like to get his ass kicked on a regular basis.
                          DILLIGAF

Comment

I don't know about getting his ass kicked... I imagine something less pleasant could happen to his ass.

Comment

Quoth MystyGlyttyr View Post
                              Hmmm...do I still get virgin sacrifices when I myself am a virgin? Maybe you'd better find some prostitutes to sacrifice. I'm sure those are much more plentiful.
                              Oh, hey, if you're not picky, I got some skanky hos that work the end of the street I no longer live on.

Oh why do the idiots come out drinking when I'm on duty?

The Domestic

[much snippage]

At the end of the night, she came back into the bar, saying "I've changed my mind, I'm pressing charges, this isn't the first time this has happened to me"

The manager called the police.
                              Good for her!

Too many people get away with abuse because the people they abuse can't stomach the idea of making the abusers take the punishment.

^-.-^
                              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Nuns have sex. Don't fool yourself. Oh, the stories I've been told when they visit home every few years......

But then, maybe I just don't know any "good" nuns....
                                ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

Working...
                                X