Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm lonely and single and unloved... You stop with your heart breaking assumptions! *runs away to cry*
    "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

Quoth NightWatch View Post
      I'm lonely and single
      Whoops. Misread a post in the Juno thread. *upgrades to red alert*

*runs out to buy lots of soda and chips then hides under the blankets*
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

*sniffles* I'm not really going to Canadia (yes, Canadia), I just wanted to scare you a little.
        "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

Comment

I was wondering how you knew for sure which city I was in.

Also, mean!

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
            I was wondering how you knew for sure which city I was in.

Also, mean!
            well Broom, there are only 7 universities in Alberta in 5 cities... shouldn't be too hard to find
            If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

I am a little mean. But I only tease those I like.

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                well Broom, there are only 7 universities in Alberta in 5 cities... shouldn't be too hard to find
                Alberta's 255,541 sq mi, population 3,512,368. I think I could disappear if I had to. Heck, the U of A alone has an undergrad population larger than that of my hometown.

Quoth NightWatch View Post
                I am a little mean. But I only tease those I like.
                Well, if you look like a non-fugly Willow, I wouldn't panic too much *return tease*

Comment

Quoth vacation_rentals_suck View Post
                  Guest: Dave, I want to order bikes

Husband: yea and then you got sarcastic with her. WE dont know how many bikes we want because we have never been there before.....we dont know the lay of the land.........some of us may want to ride bikes, some of us may not. You are the expert and you are supposed to give us a good enough description to make that decision
                  I don't think there is any hope for that crazy woman to have a normal life. Since you're familiar with the area, do you know of a nice cliff she could jump from?

Comment

Alberta's 255,541 sq mi, population 3,512,368. I think I could disappear if I had to. Heck, the U of A alone has an undergrad population larger than that of my hometown.
                    hmm... I have friends up in Calgary... I'm sure they'd be willing to spread out and make it a little bit easier to find you

Comment

A new brand of EW methinks...from the "OMG! I have to CARRY them?!" (regarding our plastic-bag-free lanes), we now have the "OMG! I have to THINK?!" type
                      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

hmm... I have friends up in Calgary... I'm sure they'd be willing to spread out and make it a little bit easier to find you
                        As I have carefully and cunningly neglected to post any pictures of me, they'd be reduced to canvassing Unis shouting "BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMJOOOOOOCKEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYY" . Subtle that ain't.

Comment

As I have carefully and cunningly neglected to post any pictures of me, they'd be reduced to canvassing Unis shouting "BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMJOOOOOOCKEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYY" . Subtle that ain't.
                          well, you don't have to have a picture... after all, everyone knows your Jack O'Niell's evil twin... and everyone knows what Col. O'Niell looks like

Comment

Hmm, what you don't know is that I've asked for your IP address to be traced to your home address.

Feeling safe still?
                            A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

everyone knows what Col. O'Niell looks like
                              I'm only his spiritually evil twin. IRL, to quote Kevin Smith, I'm a "hideous f***ing C.H.U.D."
                              Quoth crazylegs View Post
                              Hmm, what you don't know is that I've asked for your IP address to be traced to your home address.
                              Good luck. I'm behind 7 proxies.

Comment

I'm only his spiritually evil twin. IRL, to quote Kevin Smith, I'm a "hideous f***ing C.H.U.D."

Good luck. I'm behind 7 proxies.
                                Hmm, it's not paranoia, they really *are* out to get you!
                                A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Working...
                                X