X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth blas87 View Post
    ... or the hotdog machine was broken.
    That earns you a kick in the nuts (just kidding, but I do love my gas-station roller-roasted hotdogs.) Mmm...hotdogs. Nom nom nom.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
      I'm intrigued. Just how does one make a hot dog cry?
      Bite it in half.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

SC: You made me miss my game! Because of you, I can't donate!
        as if she actually planned to donate to begin with; this receives the same amount of scorn that all other claims of ruining one's day/holiday/intent/insert action here.
        look! it's ghengis khan!
        Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

i'm just surprised she was allowed to use either credit or debit. i know of two states (and there's probably more) that don't allow anything except cash for lotto tickets or scratchoffs. too many people bought tix with the credit cards and refused to pay the bill when they didn't win, so they stopped allowing it.

Comment

Jack Doe....I don't have any nuts....but you can try to kick me there all you want hahahaha

IPF: You make hotdogs cry by putting them in the microwave too long and they squeal.....
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

when i read the thread title i thought plaidman was saying he masterbates

Comment

Quoth nomorecarts View Post
                when i read the thread title i thought plaidman was saying he masterbates
                ohhhhhhhh I get that

where is my card? And my membership? Back when I worked at Walmart, I didn't have any carts inside. Bitch, it was Black Friday. WTF, did you expect? And another time, when I was working at OfficeMax. Not my fault, if you couldn't get a discount
                Under The Moon Paranormal Research
                San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

no carts inside on black friday? HOW DARE YOU?!

I used to let them run out of carts every saturday afternoon, I wasn't going to push carts all the way from one side to the other of a 160k sq ft wal mart through snow and gravel, they whine about pushing more than 10 carts, when it's really the distance that causes problems

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
                    YOU MADE BABY JESUS CRY!!!
                    I'll bet it's colic.

Can you make baby Jesus cry again? I wanna watch.
                    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I need a membership card too, I've been told that I have ruined people's (insert holiday here) , hate Jesus, hate children, want children to die, and will go to hell. Back OT: That woman was a nutjob. She could have come in earlier or better yet donated money she already had, but those solutions would make sense, wouldn't they?

Comment

Why 'baby' Jesus?

Why not grown up Jesus? The one who actually preached, performed miracles and so on. The one whose teachings are the basis for a religion.

Surely he ceased being a baby some time ago. Surely he is now 'living in Heaven with his father' Jesus.

No-one can make baby Cinema Guy cry. A sad movie will make the current one cry, though.

Note to self: stop trying to apply logic to SCs.
                        "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Working...
                        X