X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Instant karma's gonna get you...
    Gonna knock you right in the head!

Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Oooooh! I HATE people who want parts prices to the penny, but have NO IDEA what they're working on. That much is forgivable; most of my customers don't work on cars at all. What makes them Uber-SCs is when they don't know the exact year or engine, or even tell you a nonexistent model... then ask you to tell them prices for all 4 possible totally different models. SURE, buddy, I've got nothing better to do than do four times the work... so you don't have to go to the trouble to walk out to the car that's 20 feet from you and look once.

On my scandanavian model dealer-type system, you have to choose 40 years, a dozen models, some of which have 5 possible engines and 4 possible transmissions... it even makes you say if it is left or right hand drive every single time! Therefore, it really IS a lot of trouble to just look up one thing... much less look up the same thing 4 different ways.
      Suckiness is reinforced up OR down at every transaction. Accepting BS makes them worse for all of us; firm fairness trains them to suck less.

Comment

Working...
      X