This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Samaliel View Post
    Trojan Rabbits require the use of the Holy Antivirus of Antioch, right ?
    Damnit, I was looking forward to eating that cookie too!

*Hands over cookie reluctantly*
    I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Yay ! Cookie ! Thanks !
      "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

You wouldn't happen to be in Sheffiled would you?
        I will never go to school!

Comment

Bonus points for the Jeff Dunham reference. WTG.
          If today is an indication of the rest of the week, I'm going to need to start drinking. - Mongo Skruddgemire

Comment

Quoth Samaliel View Post

But I really like the sound and meaning of Pic-Nic. So much nicer than PEBCAK, although PEBCAK can't quite be confused with anything else.

Yes but if someone googles pebcak they immediately find out what it means, it's a bit tougher with picnic
            I used to be disgusted... Now I'm just amused

Comment

Quoth IT Grunt View Post
              I sense a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of brain cells cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced....

Dear me, that would be mine.

One just has to wonder how these people manage to get through life without getting the living hell slapped out of them.
              *hugs your brain cells* now now, don't cry, my children. I promise, the next time that guy comes in, I'll set his computer on fire

Quoth Samaliel View Post
              I like the sound of ID-ten-T, but because it sounds so close to "identity", I first thought it was related to identity theft, like someone blatantly trying to use some one else's card, or some one who will admit to having given personal data to somebody as close to a random stranger as possible.

But I really like the sound and meaning of Pic-Nic. So much nicer than PEBCAK, although PEBCAK can't quite be confused with anything else.
              the idea of ID-Ten-T and picnic is that you can say it and if a customer hears you, they won't realise what you are saying.

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
              Great way to tell the guy "It's not my fault you're an idiot for not going to Staples for your computer". What a jackass.
              we get quite a few people acting like tards that way XD we get a lot from the Currys we share the retail park with who seem to think that we should honour their warrantys

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
              Should have told him that those Trojan Rabbits are mighty tricky to catch.

Cookie for whoever gets the reference.
              XD Nice one

Quoth BaristaTrav View Post
              You wouldn't happen to be in Sheffiled would you?
              lol. no, but I am in england, atleast so I'm assuming you know which company I am reffering to when I say I work for a computer superstore? ^^; (too bad I can't mention them here until I leave. don't want any reprocusions)

Quoth ta2ooed1 View Post
              Yes but if someone googles pebcak they immediately find out what it means, it's a bit tougher with picnic
              Thats the plan XD
              -The one, The Only, AdvancedFlea-

Stick that in your blog and smoke it.

A guide for customers about retail

Comment

Working...
              X