Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10 Awesome Ads (For Traumatizing Children)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 Awesome Ads (For Traumatizing Children)

http://www.cracked.com/article_17093...-children.html

Warning; there are some swears in the text, but honestly, just watch the videos. XD I was laughing hysterically at the Tarako one; watch it and see for yourself!
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

I've seen the Norton Furniture one on actual tv here. Horrible, even worse when you're only half watching.

That, boys and girls, is what happens when you combine drugs with a low ad budget!

Comment

All I can say is...
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I remember the Nike one...but I don't remember it being so stop and go.

Comment

I've seen the Axe one. I remember ing the whole way through. But the others.....damn, I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight.....

Comment

somewhere a little boy is watching that Axe commercial thinking "damn, are girls really going to try to eat me and tear me limb from limb" ... which will lead him to seek the safety of other boys... and hence the mystery of how one becomes gay is solved
            If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth SG15Z View Post
              I've seen the Axe one. I remember ing the whole way through. But the others.....damn, I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight.....
              For fears that an army of legless and armless toddlers wrapped in blankets will come and get you? XD
              My DeviantArt.

Comment

can't sleep, clown'll eat me....can't sleep, clown'll eat me....can't sleep, clown'll eat me....

Anybody else think the girl from that pasta commercial came out of Village of the Damned? Yeesh....
                Testing
                "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

Baby Laughs-A-Lot and the facial mask one are both going to give me nightmares.
                  Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

The pig-tailed scottish alien was the one that got to me. What was she selling, anyway? I was so freaked out by her appearance I couldn't make sense of the commercial.

Comment

PS3 takes the cake for the creepiest one - maybe the laughing doll is a very close second.
                      Quote Dalesys:
                      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth morgana View Post
                        The pig-tailed scottish alien was the one that got to me. What was she selling, anyway? I was so freaked out by her appearance I couldn't make sense of the commercial.
                        Talking about Playstation1

Comment

If I go to the furniture store and don't get credit I'm afraid I might become part of that guys personal stuffed zoo. Sadly the cop mannequin, yeah, mannequin won't help me.

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
                            PS3 takes the cake for the creepiest one - maybe the laughing doll is a very close second.
                            Oh god, why why why make a doll with a demonic laughter sound effect?!
                            My DeviantArt.

Comment

Aww Norton's Furniture! Seriously, I love those commercials. I'm a native Clevelander and there have been one too many times I've been up at 3 or 4 in the morning and being inundated with Norton's Furniture commercials... Watching it now gives me a nostalgic warm and fuzzy feeling...

Comment

Working...
                              X