Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A sex shop that used to be here in town had a pink SUV festooned with giant plastic rhinestones.
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

i think FEAR THIS is some biker stuff brand. i see it alot here in the boons.

edit for mispells
      Siead

Hobby Twitter.

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
        ....in your pink car!

Both Monday and Tuesday, right before the exit I take to get off the freeway, I found myself being tailgated by a teen guy in one of those fuschia colored Chevy Cavaliers (it's not hot pink or Mary Kay pink, it's a pinkish purple).
        The colour to which you refer is "raspberry". I haven't really seen it on Cavaliers, but it was quite common on Chevy Berettas. (HATEFUL cars, those, btw, they were made so cheaply, and it shows.)

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
          hello kitty car WANT

really really want *sigh*
          Me too

Ever seen Hello Kitty Hell?
          "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
          "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

They made "raspberry" colored Neons, as well.
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Y'know, a pink car? I can actually respect that, if the paint job is good quality (Unless it's on an H2, but that's because I can't respect ANYONE who would drive an H2)

What I CAN'T respect are the kids who drive little subcompact rattletraps... rusted out 84 Preludes, 91 Geo Metros, beat up Neons... and put big loud mufflers on them. Bonus points if they put the expensive 'phat' tires and rims on them too.

I'm sorry, but your car now sounds like an angry bumblebee. Nothing on EARTH is going to give your little 4 cylinder lawn mower engine the deep, throaty growl of a V8. And shiny spinning rims and low-profile tires will only draw attention to the fact that your passenger-side door is held on with bungee cords and duct tape!
              Check out my webcomic!

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                At least it wasn't a pink camo car.
                My 4 year old likes to play "Destory All Cars", which has a pink camo Hummer.
                Any day you're looking down at the dirt instead of up at the dirt is a good day.

Comment

Quoth Polenicus View Post
                  What I CAN'T respect are the kids who drive little subcompact rattletraps... rusted out 84 Preludes, 91 Geo Metros, beat up Neons... and put big loud mufflers on them. Bonus points if they put the expensive 'phat' tires and rims on them too.
                  Ever since those "Fast & Furious" flicks came out, it seems that *every* idiot with a Honduh or similar car thinks that they now own a world-class sports car. Sorry, but fart cans, vinyl tape, and a monster stereo aren't cutting it.

I'm sorry, but your car now sounds like an angry bumblebee. Nothing on EARTH is going to give your little 4 cylinder lawn mower engine the deep, throaty growl of a V8.
                  But, it depends on the V8. Quite a few older V8-powered vehicles seem to be lacking mufflers or need a ring job. Sorry, but the "cuchunka-chunk" sound those things make doesn't sound powerful or even good. Oh, and not all four-cylinders sound like bumblebees--the (original) glass-pack on my MG actually sounds pretty good. Not as deep as a V8 though, but pretty damn sporty
                  Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth Polenicus View Post

I'm sorry, but your car now sounds like an angry bumblebee. Nothing on EARTH is going to give your little 4 cylinder lawn mower engine the deep, throaty growl of a V8. And shiny spinning rims and low-profile tires will only draw attention to the fact that your passenger-side door is held on with bungee cords and duct tape!
                    Ya and dont forget the spoiler on the back..

Comment

Quoth 50 mission cap View Post
                      Ya and dont forget the spoiler on the back..
                      Oh, you mean the park bench Seriously, all those things do is add extra weight! They don't do jack shit on a FWD economy car. Nor do they add horsepower, like many of those twits claim
                      Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
                        Oh, you mean the park bench Seriously, all those things do is add extra weight! They don't do jack shit on a FWD economy car. Nor do they add horsepower, like many of those twits claim
                        Real racing spoilers are meant to add downforce to the car at high speeds to increase handling. They don't do much at normal highway speeds. Even then, they have to be properly adjusted to get much effect.

Yes, I probably watch too much racing.
                        The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                        "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                        Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
                          But, but, but... they add another 1/4 inch to their d*ck!
                          No trees were killed in the posting of this message.

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Quoth BeeMused View Post
                            But, but, but... they add another 1/4 inch to their d*ck!
                            Double your pleasure, double your fun...
                            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
                              ....in your pink car!

Both Monday and Tuesday, right before the exit I take to get off the freeway, I found myself being tailgated by a teen guy in one of those fuschia colored Chevy Cavaliers (it's not hot pink or Mary Kay pink, it's a pinkish purple).
                              That's why my Cavy is black, has a whale tail, and a Z24 sticker on the top of the front windshield. Of course I didn't do that myself but I think it's pretty damn manly.
                              "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

There used to be a couple of pretty good websites that dealt with these cars: ricestreet.com and ricecop.com. One of them had a nice little thing where you could calculate the "horsepower" of a car. I just remember kanji characters adding 5 hp per sticker. The fart plug added jillions of hp. And you have to use yellow spark plug wires because just anything else wouldn't do.

My favorite mod is the uniwiper.

Comment

Working...
                                X