Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In this Corner: The Repo Man! In this corner.....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In this Corner: The Repo Man! In this corner.....

... hailing from and having just ingested parts unknown, the Deadbeat Meth-Head!

Or, at least I'm assuming that's what he is. The deadbeat part is a certainty, since Twitch was after his car for nonpayment.

The meth part? Just a hunch....

Based on the fact that both he and his skanky-looking girlfriend ran out of their house, jumped in the car, and took off when they saw Twitch there to load it.

And as in took off, I mean took OFF. As in drove it OFF his truck before he had it strapped, cut through the yard, and went peeling down the street.

Twitch was rather nonplussed about it, if they want subject their car's delicate suspension to a three foot fall, that's their choice. He would have (as the law says he must) put it down for them if they wanted to leave... but I guess they had a stash in there they had to go hide somewhere else.

They also snatched the repo order paperwork out of his hands and crumpled it up, tossing it into their backseat as they departed.

Now THAT was what they shouldn't have done, because that made Twitch angry.

Angry enough to call the State Police and report them (complete with car description, plate number and last known address) for theft.

Theft of HIS papers which they aren't supposed to have (they contain confidential banking info).

The Trooper he talked to looked up the names...

"Oh, him? Heh, he's got warrants, and so does she, we'll go pick them up."

Twitch says not to even bother trying to recover the papers, he's already had fresh ones texted to his phone so he can keep repoing for the day, so the police can take their sweet ol' time on this one.

Yep, for one or two measly sheets of paper, the marauding duo have just added to their rap sheet and ensured their imminent loss of freedom is now even MORE imminent, when had they just said "put it down" they'd be free to go about their business and WOULDN'T have every Trooper on the beat looking for them right now.... but, well, smart people tend to not end up in jail. And now you know why.

Thus ends the adventure of Twitch vs. The Future Starting Lineup of "Cops: Central Pennsyltucky"
    - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Wow. Twitch would've handled something calmly? I almost find that hard to believe...
    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
    OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
    she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
    Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Quoth Deserted View Post
      Wow. Twitch would've handled something calmly? I almost find that hard to believe...
      That's because they vamoosed before Twitch could go Lobo on them...
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I love these "Twitch vs" stories.

More! More!
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Is Twitch otherwise taken out of the dating pool? 'Cause I'm liking him more and more.
          Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

How could they have driven it off Twitch's truck before he had it strapped? When my car was flatbed towed (to mechanic for suspension repair), the "pull the car onto the truck" cable was left in place until my car was strapped down. The "meth duo" should have come to a sharp stop partway off the truck when the cable pulled tight.
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Thank you, wolfie! I'm picturing car parts unceremoniously being yanked off and left behind on the truck.
              Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

I'll be honest, Arga...thanks to the title of this thread I'm suddenly picturing Twitch as Barry Darsow.

(Google it if you don't know who he is.)

Comment

Quoth dendawg View Post
                  I'll be honest, Arga...thanks to the title of this thread I'm suddenly picturing Twitch as Barry Darsow.

I did too!

"If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                    How could they have driven it off Twitch's truck before he had it strapped? When my car was flatbed towed (to mechanic for suspension repair), the "pull the car onto the truck" cable was left in place until my car was strapped down. The "meth duo" should have come to a sharp stop partway off the truck when the cable pulled tight.
                    We don't use a rollback for repoing, just a wheel lift.

Until the tires are strapped, the only thing holding you onto a wheel lift assembly is gravity and the desire to not have whatever end of your car is lifted fall anywhere between a couple inches to a couple of feet and possibly lose a bumper cover if the "claws" on the tow bar snag something as you fell. If you don't care about damage, you can pretty easily just drive off the truck.

Safe? No

Legal? No

Advisable? No

Possible? Yes
                    Last edited by Argabarga; 07-05-2014, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Quoth dendawg View Post

Scary thing?

Twitch is a LOT closer to that than you probably would have ever imagined.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7329/9...7936fda8_o.jpg

Comment

So ... ?

Did you use the rest of your letters and magnets to put DIVA on that?
                        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
                          Scary thing?

Twitch is a LOT closer to that than you probably would have ever imagined.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7329/9...7936fda8_o.jpg
                          I swear, if he lived in Rochester NY in about 1982 I dated him ... [but that is what Craig looked like in 1984, and he didn't have a tat around his bicep...]
                          EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Easy on the eyes is an understatement. Now I'm regretting choosing this children's hospital instead of the one that's nearer to your area of the country when I was choosing a surgeon for my boys.
                            At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Yep, Twitch definitely looks badass. As expected.
                              "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Working...
                              X