X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my goodness! is all I have to say.

Comment

Between her and the carpet woman, I really do wonder how I manage to find my way home at night my IQ drops that low.

Comment

Where's the chlorine for the gene pool when we really need it?

I think I felt a few brain cells commit sideways while reading that OP
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddess View Post
          I think I felt a few brain cells commit sideways while reading that OP
          Schwa? How does one commit sideways? Or is this some injoke I'm missing?
          Are you perhaps looking for 'sepuku', or 'hara-kiri' as it is more commonly called?
          "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
            Schwa? How does one commit sideways? Or is this some injoke I'm missing?
            Are you perhaps looking for 'sepuku', or 'hara-kiri' as it is more commonly called?
            More like Hari-Kiri. Sideways is what my Mom calls it. An idiom, if you will.
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

there's something i thought i'd never see; someone complaining that a service is too FAST. my head hurts now...
              look! it's ghengis khan!
              Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
                no that's a movie-available in our lovely electronics department-would you like to reserve a copy?

BlaqueKatt-feeling kinda smarmy today.....and likeing the word smarmy

Damn good movie....

Comment

Quoth FastFoodFlunky View Post
                  Oh no no no no...PLEASE tell me that this is just a made up story.

SURELY people cannot be this stupid
                  Sadly, I find this story very easy to believe. One thing I learned from retail is to put nothing past people.

Excuse me while I go weep for humanity....
                  "500 bucks, that's almost a million!"
                  ~Curly from the 3 Stooges

Comment

She wasn't a turtle, going by the name of "Slowsky", was she?
                    Sometimes life is altered.
                    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
                    Uneasy with confrontation.
                    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Now I KNOW those are my ILs. I feel for you, Linda, I really do....
                      A person who is nice to you, but not nice to the waiter is not a nice person
                      - Dave Barry

Comment

Buh... guh... wuh...

Nope, no good, there are no words. Let's go with *jawdrop*.
                        Me non rogo, hic modo laboro.

Comment

Quoth DGoddess View Post
                          More like Hari-Kiri. Sideways is what my Mom calls it. An idiom, if you will.
                          Ohhh, kinda like saying "throwing yourself out the basement window" for attempted sucide?
                          I've lost my mind ages ago. If you find it, please hide it.

Comment

Quoth FastFoodFlunky View Post

Yeah, those smilies pretty much describe it all. I wish I could surround myself with people who only GIVE me hope for humanity instead of take it away.

The whole situation kind of reminds me of when my old friend from Junior High and I would trick her 7-year-old sister into letting us sit in the back of the car (for secret-telling and such ): I would take out a coin and say "ok, heads we win, tails you lose." They fell for it every time!
                            ~*~"If your gift is that of serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, do a good job of teaching." -Romans 12:7~*~

Comment

Quoth Phone Jockey View Post
                              It hurts too much to count that high!
                              You mean they make it past zero??????
                              "I want to be a mongoose. Can I be a mongoose dog?"

Comment

Working...
                              X