This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Noelegy View Post
    Speaking strictly as a customer, I've noticed that Mal-Wart NEVER has enough of those dividers. They seem cheap enough to manufacture, yet if you're lucky, there'll be ONE at the register. What are people doing with these things? Are customers hoarding them? Do I even want to know?
    They usually fall in the space under the Magazine rack!
    Providing Excellent customer service and Filtering out nonsense people.

Comment

Oh, what about the people who come up to you and tell you that their order ends and the little package of Ding-Dongs or something stupid like that. If there wasn't a divider, I'd try to keep it in mind. If there was one, I'd hand them one without saying anything.

And yeah, I was one of those cashiers who'd slam it down between orders too, got me in trouble a few times.

Comment

I avoid trouble by giggling and saying "Whoopsie, it slipped from my hand!" XD I'd rather be patronised by some idiot male than complained about.
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth draftermatt View Post
          I've only said it in such cases because I always use a divider or leave a big space. Or if something gets in my order. I've heard of people picking up the divider and saying "not mine"
          Of course, you can get the cashier that looks for the barcode on the divider.......

[Remembering story from Somewhere on this board]

Comment

Working...
          X