This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lesbians for Jesus (all rants)

Ive finally had a really good rant worthy day.....

First of ive gone 10 days with out killing a computer, getting an error, setting a fire, breaking a head set, or any number of destructive things i do (woohoo there are 5 computers that need to be replaces in the new hire area because of me) and you can guess what this means right... yeap got an error... not only did i get an error (making my computer restart) but Vira or what ever its called desided to be a bitch to day and it took me 30-40 minutes to be reset....

sigh... and on to the rest of the rants

Jesus is so hot
    Theres a guy who calls in to one of the charities i take calls for and harrasses the women taking calls. He will call in 500 times, and will hang up if he gets a man and will just call until he gets a woman.
    What the hell is wrong with you if got to call in to a charity, a charity that as my supervisors declare "is like working directly for god", and start talking about our asses and our bodys and what you want to do to them.

I know its mean but i hope you rot in hell, the special hell, with the theatre talkers.

Wait.. am i being Punk'd.... Is Gravekeeper standing behind you
    The woman calls in, and every three second says "what" besides the regular stuff. Oh hell she cant even spell her own street address... and then when i explain "The Deal" (tm) goes dumb^2. Apparently she called in for a CD, and doesnt have any thing to play CDs on. Nor apparently does she have somethign to play a cassett, nor a computer or a car. Im personally picturing her in a dark bare room with one partly intake floor lamp and a bean bag chair with a slightly beat up telephone.....
    and to make my life more interesting near the end of the call the 'whats' are replaced with "Im to stupids"
    I swear to god i kept waiting to here Gravekeepers voice on the other end laughing at me with evilness and malice.

Wanna know the Kicker? her area code was- 8...6....5 i was almost laughing my ass off i swear...

865 is Tennessee ( Though they do torment me too, usually from 901 ). Nunavut is 867.

Still, that does sound eerily familiar..

Also, if I was standing behind anyone in the 867 area code that was on a phone they probably wouldn't be able to speak. -.- ( Gurgle, maybe )

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
      Wait.. am i being Punk'd.... Is Gravekeeper standing behind you
      The woman calls in, and every three second says "what" besides the regular stuff.

Could it have been tourettes syndrome?

"You'd feel a Hell of a lot better if you'd just rip into the occasional customer."
      ~Clerks

Comment

hmmm lets see some sick twisted f*#k that likes to call females and use crude language to discuss their bodies or optional activities between consenting adults.
        oh fantastic target place - a religious based charity.
        Sorry but that is par for the course with the wonderful world of twisted individuals we live in.
        Try to get a phone number for him and report him to the police. Yourself and the other ladies need to try your hardest not to show outrage or be upset with what he says. Part of the reason they do this is for the reaction . . .
        Try instead in a nice/ happy voice something like"well thank you for the compliment . . .I have to get back to work now, I hope you have a blessed day" if it is activities being described say something like"I don't mean to be rude and interupt but I really do have work to be doing right now, have a blessed day"

Comment

Laughter has always worked for me when it comes to obscene calls.

Definitely get a number. If he's calling an 800 number, there will be a record of the number calling in.
          Labor boards have info on local laws for free
          HR believes the first person in the door
          Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
          Document everything
          CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Hey now, I live smack dab in the middle of the 865 area code. Sounds like some of those Uncle-Daddy West Virginia folk that moved down here.
            Do you remember the town?

BTW 865 was selected for this area because you can spell VOL with the numbers. I wonder why VOL is so special to the area?
            Bow down before me for I am ROOT

Preserving precious bodily fluids sine 1952

Comment

Quoth Emrld View Post
              hmmm lets see some sick twisted f*#k that likes to call females and use crude language to discuss their bodies or optional activities between consenting adults.
              In fairness, back in the day I used to own an answering service and we had a female obscene caller. I too found humor in it.

She'd call in and say she needed something tonight and when you'd ask her what she'd say "your @#$@"

The funny part is she would always call bail bondsmen and with only one exception I'd see that they would talk for a while. Shh.

The one time there was a quick disconnect... the bondsman was female.

Comment

Quoth SuperB View Post
                Could it have been tourettes syndrome?
                no apparently she can't understand the words, E-mail, address, spell, cd, free, information, online, commercial, prompted ect. i had to repeat and explain everything i said a hundard times.
                Last edited by Sliceanddice; 08-11-2007, 09:15 AM. Reason: damn major misspell (changed the meaning)

Comment

Tourette's Syndrome has nothing to do with comprehension, it has to do with expression - namely, when trying to speak (and sometimes, even when not trying to speak), the Tourette's person will frequently make noises or words that are nonsense in context of what they're trying to say. The noises can be anything from dog-like barks to grunts to words - even very vulgar words. The person doesn't have any control over it - they don't mean to be screaming, "FUCK!" every 15 seconds, they've just got a short circuit somewhere in their head.

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                    865 is Tennessee ( Though they do torment me too, usually from 901 ). Nunavut is 867.

Oh god.. I know customers from the 901 area. You poor bastard.

Comment

Quoth Tanasi
                      BTW 865 was selected for this area because you can spell VOL with the numbers. I wonder why VOL is so special to the area?
                      I was goign to suggest there where a lot of death eaters in the area wanting to show their support?

Comment

Quoth Rahmota View Post
                        I was goign to suggest there where a lot of death eaters in the area wanting to show their support?
                        Tennessee Volunteers - university sports teams....
                        DJ Particle

Comment

Quoth wagegoth View Post
                          Laughter has always worked for me when it comes to obscene calls.

Definitely get a number. If he's calling an 800 number, there will be a record of the number calling in.
                          My Mom got one when she was in college and living with her brother. She gave him the phone, and my uncle proceeded to talk dirty to the guy.

The call didn't last long.
                          Any day you're looking down at the dirt instead of up at the dirt is a good day.

Comment

Quoth AriRashkae View Post
                            My Mom got one when she was in college and living with her brother. She gave him the phone, and my uncle proceeded to talk dirty to the guy.

The call didn't last long.
                            that is too funny!

Wow, Wikipedia really does have everything, doesn't it...?

Store1 has a guy with Tourette's who comes in once in a while. He seems like a nice enough guy, though he doesn't try to engage with any of the employees and I've never seen him ask for help with anything. I think he just comes in to browse and whatnot. His verbal tics aren't anything intelligible, more like a grunting/barking sound. The first time I saw him I kept hearing it and was thinking WTF? but a coworker tole me he has Tourette's.
                            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth EmiOfBrie View Post
                              Tennessee Volunteers - university sports teams....
                              Rahmota's idea was better.... :P

Comment

Working...
                              X