This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would have found it amusing.

There was one time some high school girls came in because they had to interview random people for a school project. They had a camcorder. Since they came in at a slow moment, and I really didn't want to do any chores at the time, I agreed to do an interview so long as I didn't have to be on camera. So, the girl asking the questions stood in front of the counter with the camcorder pointed on her, and I was "anonymous." I don't even remember the questions now, but it was a funny diversion from work.
    The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

Quoth PaRaGaS View Post
      That. Is. Awesome.
      Thank you.

Quoth XCashier View Post
      Knowing my luck, some shnook would "serenade" me with Queen's "Fat Bottomed Girls"!
      *Ahem*

Are you gonna take me home tonight?
      Ah down beside that red fire light
      Are you gonna let it all hang out?
      Fat bottomed girls you make the rocking world go round.
      Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
        Knowing my luck, some shnook would "serenade" me with Queen's "Fat Bottomed Girls"!
        Which, you have to admit is better than:

"I like big butts and I can not lie
        You other brothers can't deny
        That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
        And a round thing in your face
        You get sprung, wanna pull out your tough
        'Cause you notice that butt was stuffed
        Deep in the jeans she's wearing...." etc.

It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

a friend of mine who works at a national fast-food chain was about to 86 a couple of stoned teenagers from the drive through one night but when they pulled up to the window they were singing a very spirited rendition of "carry on my wayward son"... she was very amused and gave them free food for their enthusiasm
          "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

Working...
          X