This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colt

It is hours later, you've had time to clean up and even grab some rest. The mechanic just comes into your room, bypassing the door.. literally. Just seems to form from mist in your room. "Normally I would knock, but this is important. I've ran tests on Steel. There is absolutely nothing wrong with him. His programming, which his sentience overrides, is to blame. He was programmed to find organic beings, override them, and use those beings as fodder. It's been buried deep, by his will, but .. something brought it to the surface. Steel is still the same as he ever was, but now .. he has to war with his programming. None of our programmers can reprogram him. We need to find somebody who can hack Steel."

Valzar

The yeti's and small Jackals are not much of a challenge. Your weapon might as well be made of paper for all the good it does against the giant Jackal. He laughs at you. And this time in English "I am a god to some, a mere mortal.. no matter how powerful, can not hurt me."
    Last edited by Mytical; 04-15-2014, 05:18 AM.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Blaze responded to his opponent, "I am no mere mortal. I am a Kamen Rider!"

Blaze charged toward his foe again, burning even hotter as did.
      Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Valzar

Your weapon bounces off his hide harmlessly. He reaches out his hand, and you know if his hand touches you.. it will drain your life. However, just as he is ready to close his hand on your shoulder.. there is a glow from behind you. Anubis jerks back as if slapped, and growls "You have no power here shining one."

"I have as much as you do.. you are not in your own domain. You do not belong here." The glow is warm and welcoming, healing your wounds and recharging your energy.

"For now, but I will be back, and I will claim what is mine." Anubis growls and disappears in a black smoke.

The Voice speaks to Valzar. "Go, tell your group what you have witnessed here. Your foe is recruiting other gods of death. Your time is running out."

((If you try to see what is in the light, the light is too bright.))
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "Blaze to HQ. I have finished the mission and am returning to base." Blaze said on his radio, "Also, could someone find Colt and/or 'Tiyok and have them meet me at the garage when I get back?"
          Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Colt is leaned against a wall in the garage, sipping at a cup of coffee.
            "You rang," he asks without looking up from his drink.

Comment

• "I ran into something calling himself Anubis," Blaze responded, "I tried fighting him, but couldn't even scratch him. I was saved by, I don't know, something..."

Comment

• Colt leaves his wide-brimmed hat low over his eyes as he finishes his drink. "Anubis, hm? See any hawk-heads, too? I did a paper back in college; where Anubis was, there Horus tended to be also."
                Colt cracked his own neck. "Anyhow, we've got other problems. I had a heeby-fit after killing every last warrior in Valhalla trying to get back with Cleaver, and Strongarm had a psychotic break because of it. He's vanished to God-only-knows-where, thinking he can take on Death by himself -- if the dream 'Tiyok had is any indication. I think he may have gone back to the Red Coin as his first stop, but from there, he's in the wind."

Comment

• "Let's go to the Red Coin, then," Blaze responded, "We might be able to find a lead, at least. Just let me get back to base and rest up, first.

Comment

• Colt grinned, still keeping his eyes hidden, "You are at base. This is the garage area, Valz. Tell ya what; Steel needs a bit of fresh air, you need sleep, and 'Tiyok isn't likely to be fond of the 'Coin. I'll go while you two get a plan together. You're both better at strategy than I'll ever be. Maybe I'll bring back that one tiny detail that'll bust this whole thing wide open."

With that, Colt pressed off the wall with his booted foot and walked out the garage door into the Void.

Steel, I hope you got your breath back, 'cuz we're going '...Once more unto the breach, [my friend,] once more; Or [let us] close the wall up with our [honored] dead! In peace there's nothing so becomes a man, As modest stillness and humility; But when the blast of war blows in our ears, Then imitate the action of the tiger: Stiffen the sinews, conjure up the blood, Disguise fair nature with hard-favoured rage:'

Colt eased his pair of pistols in their holsters (having gotten a second from the armory) and gritted his teeth in a growling smile. "Yes, once more unto the breach. for 'tis said, 'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he [who wouldst shed blood with me this day shall forever more] be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,... And gentlemen... now-a-bed Shall... hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks [who] fought with us upon [this,] Saint Crispin's day."

Steel's voice practically spoke of an askance look, You're highly eloquent for a rough and tumble bounty hunter of your dimension, Colt.

Colt quirked a brow. Am I? Or is it possible that I actually paid attention in school, have a Master's degree in Criminal Justice, and memorized many a fine and inspirational quote from martial-like speeches? It actually takes some intelligence to garner wisdom in my career-path. Otherwise, you end up dead.

Steel practically nodded, Uh-huh... So then why are we going to the Red Coin, alone?

Colt shrugged mentally, I've got your back, and you have mine, pal.

Comment

• Ugh... Valzar thought, I must be more tired than I thought if I can't even remember where I am. Need to sleep.

Comment

• Colt walked into the Red Coin with all the subtlety of a nuclear explosion. To his left, he saw a glitterstim deal going down. Walking over, he pulled back his duster, revealing both badge and pistol.
                        "Gents, I suggest you conduct this transaction outside. Before you leave, however, where's the manager?"

Comment

• Valzar woke up, yawning.

I know it's only been a couple of hours, but I feel like I've been asleep for nearly a week, he thought.

Looking at himself, he thought, I need a fresh change of clothes. I've been wearing my guard's uniform since I've gotten here.

Valzar set out looking for some new clothes.

Comment

• Colt

One of the patrons points to a female behind the bar. You do notice that the bar in your dream is not the same style as The Red Coin. Of course in a multiverse there are no end to which bar he could have been in.

The female is a red haired female, but looks oriental in nature. She is wearing a black gi, with a black belt tying it up. She carries herself as if she has combat experience, and a lot of it.

Valzar

The dream was a bit disturbing, and you hear an announcement over the speakers. "All officers please report to the briefing room, repeat .. all officers report to the briefing room" For some reason the hair on the back of your head stands up..and you get a really really BAD feeling about that announcement.

Comment

• Valzar got dressed, then summoned his belt. "Henshin," he said, transforming into his low-powered mode. Going directly to the briefing room might be a bad idea. Blaze thought, Is there a place where I can discretely call Colt, then observe what's happening in there?
                              Last edited by Andrew B.; 05-10-2014, 04:40 PM.

Comment

• Valzar

Yes to both. Strongarm's office. Has cameras for any public area, and a phone.

Comment

Working...
                                X