This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth One-Fang View Post
    I'd have been tempted to offer "At least it was simple math, not anything abominable like getting the wrong code on a produce item."

But then, I think the sarcasm would be lost on someone like that anyway.
    I've found that nine times out of ten, that is actually the case . . .

Either way you slice it, the SC's behavior was uncalled for. Sadly though, all we retail peons can do is overlook it.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Kogo Shuko View Post
      It wasn't so much the wanting the five back (but at Tim Hortons we tended to guard our fives with our lives because we needed them), but the fact that she told the cashier that she was SUPPOSED to get a five back.
      No, the condescending part I get, I'd have been sarcastic right back at her, it was this part that confused me: "when I worked at Tim Hortons, we could never do that... give the patron a five back. Coin them, baby!". Hording fives I understand though.

"You'd feel a Hell of a lot better if you'd just rip into the occasional customer."
      ~Clerks

Comment

It's all about the hording. I guess deep down it bugs me when people want fives back because I know how much some cashiers need them.
        "You're not gone five minutes, Agent Scully, and I'm already starting to feel like a stranger in my own office-"
        -Agent Doggett

Comment

Working...
        X