Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not the job, it's where the money was stuck in between. I've had my fair share of touching butt sweat money, boob money and in the shoe/sock money. All nasty!!!

Comment

I used to work at a hotel and the owner also owned a strip club and the out of town dancers would stay at the hotel. Whenever I would open a clerks deposit envelope I could always tell a dancer had payed because the money always had a smell to it.
      "Some times you just need to punch someone in the face"'Dalia Lama

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
        Pepper - I'm just curious, how did it turn out? I presume that the locals realized just how much money the sailors were spending...? And where >_>
        as i said it's eye catching to see a lot of 2-dollar bills. i'm assuming it turned out well but i'm not entirely sure it was real, or even what decade it happened in.

Comment

What is funny is that the first thing I thought of when you said it was all ones, is that I bet she is a stripper. LOL

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
            Pepper - I'm just curious, how did it turn out? I presume that the locals realized just how much money the sailors were spending...? And where >_>
            http://www.tnttrader.com/History%20o...lar%20Bill.htm

The message, of course, is that the Navy servicemen on shore leave might very well be boorish and intrusive, but the money they spend represents the livelihood of the store owners responsible for the letter of complaint. Needless to say, they were more patient with the sailors thenceforth.
            (about halfway down the linked page).
            I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Working...
            X