Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, Gravekeeper. You want to know what you did in another life to deserve this fate? You invented mind-spamming. After the advent of mechanically-assisted telepathy, it was actually something of a challenge to come up with a way to break into the system with advertising. The end solution was a little like spam, spoofing the brain filters with codes that seemed legitimate. Unfortunately, this killed 56.6 million people.

... Yes, this is in the future. Whoever said that reincarnation is entropically-linear?

Comment

I just want to know what the heck "Greased Indigo" is actually supposed to look like. Because the name doesn't really make me want to wear it. Please tell me that's just some amusing variation you made up and not a real color!
      The best advice is this: Don't take advice and don't give advice. ~Author Unknown

Nobody can give you wiser advice than yourself. ~Cicero

See the fuzzy - http://bladespark.livejournal.com/

Comment

Best Bit About Being Canadian

Dearest GK
        I'm not wanting to criticise, just mention that you forgot a bit. After "Because I'm Canadian. No, I can't "Go back to my own country", I'm already in my own country. Yes, you did win a war against the British over taxes" comes the best bit about being Canadian, namely

"Yes, we did march into your country and burn your federal capital city to the ground. It was 200 years ago. Get over it already".
        Last edited by AngloSaxonViking; 03-06-2012, 06:47 AM.

Comment

Chair with good back support

On a more serious note, we have several "secondhand office equipment" stores near us, selling fancy chairs from the offices of bankrupt businesses, still in working condition, at about 25% of the new price. Worth a few phone calls.

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
            A spanking! A spanking!
            First the spanking! And then the oral sex!

ORAL SEX!!!!!

The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth Brojekk View Post
              Isn't Richmond in Virginia? That's kind of far from Vancouver.
              There's another Richmond here in London, England... And we did get a little snow early last month, but nothing worth making an international drunk call over
              This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
              I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
                ORAL SEX!!!!!
                Seeing as you're offering...

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                  Sorry

Me: “Are you 19 or older?”
                  SC: “Oh God! ………….am I ever.”

My apologies, sir. I keep forgetting that this question seems to be tantamount to asking “Are you hurdling helplessly towards the grave?” to some people. Once again, on behalf of our company, I would like to apologize for reminding you of your own impending morality and urge you to try and cling to life long enough to receive your order.
                  As with Jester, I could not let the morality/mortality typo go.

However, I can provide a link to a comic....

Swan Song
                  Seshat's self-help guide:
                  1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                  2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                  3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                  4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                    Seeing as you're offering...

Rapscallion
                    >.> errr..........

The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
                      ORAL SEX!!!!!
                      Oreo sex? I volunteer to be the pasty white filling!
                      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Bah, back to tablet until new chair can be ordered. Hard to copy pasta quote now.

Though if reincarnation isn't linear, and this is my pushiment for future events, then you do realise that means I will likely cause some sort of catastrophic culling of the human race in the future. >.>

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                          Bah, back to tablet until new chair can be ordered. Hard to copy pasta quote now.

Though if reincarnation isn't linear, and this is my pushiment for future events, then you do realise that means I will likely cause some sort of catastrophic culling of the human race in the future. >.>
                          And I, for one, will welcome our Gravekeeper Overlord as he purges the lands of the unclean, profane, and unpants'd.
                          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger

And I, for one, will welcome our Gravekeeper Overlord as he purges the lands of the unclean, profane, and unpants'd.
                            All hail Gravekeeper, our Wise and Merciful Lord! *bows low in supplication*
                            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Quoth dragon_wings View Post
                              All hail Gravekeeper, our Wise and Merciful Lord! *bows low in supplication*
                              All Hail Gravekeeper, Bringer of Pants, and fear his most deadly of assassins--The Spontaneous Musical Hobo Alliance!
                              *~*THIS SIG HAS BEEN PASSED DOWN THE ARMSTRONG LINE FOR GENERATIONS!*~*

It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.-Elijah Snow

Comment

Quoth Duelist925 View Post
                                All Hail Gravekeeper, Bringer of Pants, and fear his most deadly of assassins--The Spontaneous Musical Hobo Alliance!
                                You forgot to mention his cat.
                                Unseen but seeing
                                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                                3rd shift needs love, too
                                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                                X