This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headdesk Moment #924

So at work today someone came in to order a chai latte stating she wanted something healthy.
    Once I rebooted my brain from that comment I offered to make her some chai tea with steamed milk instead of using that horrid syrup we use for chai lattes that consists mainly of synthetic crap.
    I even told her I would only charge her the price of tea (tea - $1.58 any size, chai latte - close to $5 for a large, which is what she wanted).
    The response I got was, and I quote, "Uhh, noooo, I want it made properly."

These are the people who share our planet.
    Be afraid. Be very afraid.

one of my flatmates in Vancouver used to work at a coffee shop on 4th

it has a yoga stuido on the same block and after class everymorning a group of women would come in and order "organic milk/coffee ground chai lattes"

they would go on and on about being caffine free and organic, my flatmate pointed out that the lattee part of the coffee wasnt and was told she "didnt know what she was talking about because all organic coffee was caffine free"

she gave them what they asked for after that.... why bother... what does she know
    I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Quoth Silly Bimbo
      "because all organic coffee was caffine free"
      Uh no madam it isn't. The lack of artifical chemicals has no bearing on the chemicals the plant produces.

Dumbarse.
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

As I've said several times before, I don't drink coffee because to me it tastes like a tire fire with an aftertaste of ass.

I make an exception for Gloria Jeans, which is 90% dessert and 10% coffee.

If I ever get this picky about any kind of foodstuff or beverage, please shoot me in the head. K? Thank you!
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Another twit who thinks Organic means Absolutely, Perfectly Healthy Just Like Water.

Now someone give me my organic Steak and non-insecticide potatoes!
          "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
            As I've said several times before, I don't drink coffee because to me it tastes like a tire fire with an aftertaste of ass.
            Well in this case it's tea. Black tea to be specific, that's combined with spices like cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, pepper and ginger. It's delicious, which is why I hate so much to see it bastardized with some wretched syrup containing things like sodium fuckfaceonate, hydrogonated dumbass oil and concentrated gross.

Quoth HorrorFrogPrincess View Post
            Another twit who thinks Organic means Absolutely, Perfectly Healthy Just Like Water.

Now someone give me my organic Steak and non-insecticide potatoes!
            Would you like some of my organic twinkies for dessert?

Comment

Quoth rerant View Post

Would you like some of my organic twinkies for dessert?
              Only if they're deep fried in Organic bacon fat.
              "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

I was going to quote stuff, and point out what I lliked, but it's all the funniest thing I've heard all day.

And I'd like some of those organic foods too. I'm watching my waistline too, you know.
                1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                -----
                http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

"I'm in shape, ROUND IS a shape!"
                  Crono: sounds like the machine update became a clusterf*ck..
                  pedersen: No. A clusterf*ck involves at least one pleasurable thing (the orgasm at the end).

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                    I have just got to know, IPF . . . how do you know what either a tire fire or ass tastes like?

And on that note, that does remind me I need to set my coffepot up for in the morning so I can have my half a pot of Maxwell House French Roast tire fire w/ass and a dash of cinnamon.
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

heh. "healthy" these days means... "labeled so you think it's healthy"
                      kinda like eating the healthy food at mcdonald's... sure it's got veggies and fruit... but don't forget to smother it with a crap-ton of sugar product... but hey if i think it's healthy it still is, right?

tho... i rather like that "unhealthy" chai tea too... Oregon's my fav.
                      i just don't get it much.

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                        I have just got to know, IPF . . . how do you know what either a tire fire or ass tastes like?

And on that note, that does remind me I need to set my coffepot up for in the morning so I can have my half a pot of Maxwell House French Roast tire fire w/ass and a dash of cinnamon.
                        I make my coffee first thing when I wake up, a light roast to get the most caffiene that God allows. I add 2 Madagascar vanilla beans with my coffee beans. I grind it with a burr grinder to its finest setting, then place it in a wire mesh filter. I run it through a hacked black and decker coffee pot with the temperature adjusted to 197 degrees. I pour it in a 52of Bubba keg mug, and get my brain, body and hatred for humans started before coming into the 5th plane of hell.

I made coffee for my coworkers, and one took the 10 oz cup, diluted it with 10 more ounces of water, and told me that was still too strong.
                        I did not sell my soul to Satan. He does have a long term lease with the option to buy.

Comment

Quoth Deceptitech View Post
                          I make my coffee first thing when I wake up, a light roast to get the most caffiene that God allows. I add 2 Madagascar vanilla beans with my coffee beans. I grind it with a burr grinder to its finest setting, then place it in a wire mesh filter. I run it through a hacked black and decker coffee pot with the temperature adjusted to 197 degrees. I pour it in a 52of Bubba keg mug, and get my brain, body and hatred for humans started before coming into the 5th plane of hell.

I made coffee for my coworkers, and one took the 10 oz cup, diluted it with 10 more ounces of water, and told me that was still too strong.
                          Coffee at your house tomorrow morning!

i want my coffee to climb out of the cup and slap me on the face. I tend to drink expresso like it is going out of style, and when I worked third shift for an alarm company, took my expresso machine in and stashed it under the cupboard=)
                          EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                            I have a vivid imagination, OK?!

I'm not much of a tea person either. I will drink green tea though--after I've emptied about half a container of honey into the mug.
                            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth rerant View Post
                              It's delicious, which is why I hate so much to see it bastardized with some wretched syrup containing things like sodium fuckfaceonate, hydrogonated dumbass oil and concentrated gross.
                              Hahahaha. Fuckfaceonate and hydrogenated dumbass oil may just become my favorite food descriptions ever. People *really* don't know what is in most of their froofy coffee/tea drinks.

Comment

Working...
                              X