X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
    Coffee at your house tomorrow morning!

i want my coffee to climb out of the cup and slap me on the face. I tend to drink expresso like it is going out of style, and when I worked third shift for an alarm company, took my expresso machine in and stashed it under the cupboard=)
    My coffee won't slap you in the face. It will take a 20 lb sledge hammer to your toes, and scream the 1812 overture in your eardrums.

Note, when drinking espresso:

Unless you get the light roast, you're not getting a lot of caffiene. The darker the roast, the less caffiene there is in the coffee. the "French Roast" has less caffiene than a pepsi.

Did I mention I am a serious nut on food science?
    I did not sell my soul to Satan. He does have a long term lease with the option to buy.

Comment

Quoth Deceptitech View Post
      I make my coffee first thing when I wake up, a light roast to get the most caffiene that God allows. I add 2 Madagascar vanilla beans with my coffee beans. I grind it with a burr grinder to its finest setting, then place it in a wire mesh filter. I run it through a hacked black and decker coffee pot with the temperature adjusted to 197 degrees. I pour it in a 52of Bubba keg mug, and get my brain, body and hatred for humans started before coming into the 5th plane of hell.

I made coffee for my coworkers, and one took the 10 oz cup, diluted it with 10 more ounces of water, and told me that was still too strong.
      Dude... your coffe would melt my insides!

Comment

Quoth wraiths_crono View Post
        "I'm in shape, ROUND IS a shape!"
        Or. like I tell people when they ask why I don't go on a diet:

A waist is a terrible thing to mind.

Comment

Quoth Kiwi View Post
          one of my flatmates in Vancouver used to work at a coffee shop on 4th

it has a yoga stuido on the same block and after class everymorning a group of women would come in and order "organic milk/coffee ground chai lattes"

they would go on and on about being caffine free and organic, my flatmate pointed out that the lattee part of the coffee wasnt and was told she "didnt know what she was talking about because all organic coffee was caffine free"

she gave them what they asked for after that.... why bother... what does she know
          because you know, working in a coffee shop means you know nothing about coffee.
          Thats kinda the opposite of the kids who go to starbucks and order those frapps that don't have the caffeine, and talk about how they need their caffeine to function.

Comment

the "French Roast" has less caffiene than a pepsi.

Did I mention I am a serious nut on food science?
            Holy crap. It might as well be a why-bother!
            Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

I don't drink coffee either. If I'm motion sick, the smell of coffee will send me over the edge into pukedom. As does the smell McDonald's breakfasts. I also don't drink sodas or alcohol.

My teachers ask me if I'm really an American.

I do drink tea though. But not after 9pm. Last time I drank tea after 9pm it was a Chinese Jasmine tea that I bought in China and had enough caffeine in it to keep me up until 2:30am. I re-folded all of my clothes in my closet and drawers and was almost useless the next day. Thank goodness for Japanese energy drinks!
              "There is a sadist inside me. She likes cake." - Krys Wolf, my friend

In a coffee shop in Whitehouse, Texas: "Unsupervised children will be given two shots of espresso and a free puppy."

Comment

I don't like coffee, either. It tastes like chalk smells. Even stuff that is 99% sugar has a nasty aftertaste.

It's hot chocolate for me. I also like green tea.

And Scotch! I don't like most alcohol, but I love Scotch. ^w^
                "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                  I have just got to know, IPF . . . how do you know what either a tire fire or ass tastes like?
                  sometimes, in the heat of the moment, it's forgiveable to go ass to mouth

you've all seen that movie

Comment

I make my coffee first thing when I wake up, a light roast to get the most caffiene that God allows. I add 2 Madagascar vanilla beans with my coffee beans. I grind it with a burr grinder to its finest setting, then place it in a wire mesh filter. I run it through a hacked black and decker coffee pot with the temperature adjusted to 197 degrees. I pour it in a 52of Bubba keg mug, and get my brain, body and hatred for humans started before coming into the 5th plane of hell.
                    I love you and I want you to make my coffee for me.

My coffee won't slap you in the face. It will take a 20 lb sledge hammer to your toes, and scream the 1812 overture in your eardrums.
                    My kinda cuppa joe.

Quoth AlmightyALT View Post
                    Last time I drank tea after 9pm it was a Chinese Jasmine tea that I bought in China and had enough caffeine in it to keep me up until 2:30am. I re-folded all of my clothes in my closet and drawers and was almost useless the next day. Thank goodness for Japanese energy drinks!
                    *Blinks*

......PASS IT!
                    Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth Kiwi View Post
                      "didnt know what she was talking about because all organic coffee was caffine free"
                      that's when you say "oh yeah, like organic tobacco is nicotene free" (and scarily the SC might believe it)

though sense everyone else has said their preference, I stick to Diet Pepsi, Earl Grey Tea, and occasionally wine
                      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

That's it i'm starting a company to sell "Certified Organic bottled" water.

Comment

Quoth jerkface11 View Post
                          That's it i'm starting a company to sell "Certified Organic bottled" water.
                          Please don't add to the environmental mess of water bottles.
                          Otaku

Comment

I must be stupid then, because I had no idea until this minute that chai latte was made with syrup. I assumed it was tea, spices, sugar and milk.

I do, however, know that "organic" and caffeine-free" are not synonymous. Do I get half a point for that?

Comment

Quoth prb View Post
                              Please don't add to the environmental mess of water bottles.
                              Oh I'm going to. I'll even make sure the bottles degrade into something that kills baby seals!

Comment

Quoth Music Mo-Gal View Post
                                I must be stupid then, because I had no idea until this minute that chai latte was made with syrup. I assumed it was tea, spices, sugar and milk.
                                It's supposed to be the latter, but you know... $5 douchebag drinks and all...

Comment

Working...
                                X