X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Algebra teacher destroys the classroom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4JdniFEfLg

Algebra teacher at McGavock High in Nashville FLIPS THE FUCK OUT.
    My cousin teaches at McGavock, of course this isn't him, but he says the students are all brain-dead fuck-ups.
    "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

My cousin teaches at McGavock, of course this isn't him, but he says the students are all brain-dead fuck-ups.
    I believe it.

The number one reason why teachers leave the profession is because of discipline problems. I know that if MY kids acted like THAT: On their 18th birthday, I put their ass out right on the street! If you wanna be a fuckup I sure as hell am NOT gonna subsidize it! You can be a fuckup on your own.

Comment

I'd have a nervous breakdown too if I had to deal with those jerkoffs. And this is coming from a 19-year-old supporter of youth rights and opponent of compulsory schooling.

Comment

I'm not going to lie: Had I been there I would've joined with the other students in torquing the teacher off, just like I did on a couple of occasions as a student..

I'm not going to lie or say I'm proud of it. Peer pressure is a nasty thing, especially at that age. You don't want to appear to be the teacher's pet when your classmates have taken control of the room.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
          I'm not going to lie: Had I been there I would've joined with the other students in torquing the teacher off, just like I did on a couple of occasions as a student..

I'm not going to lie or say I'm proud of it. Peer pressure is a nasty thing, especially at that age. You don't want to appear to be the teacher's pet when your classmates have taken control of the room.
          I took German in HS and our teacher was the head of the F/L department for the district. My classmates would often clown around and he'd get red-faced, which just seemed to encourage them. I would just sit there and sometimes smirk; my mom was our G teacher in Jr. High, so if I did something I knew I'd hear from her at home.
          Testing
          "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

And this is why I'm going back to college for my master's. I'm already tired of the discipline crap.
            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Working...
            X