This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird/sad way to die

You just never know. A city worker in a town north of me was mowing the grass on a median when the machine he was using overturned and I guess the blades got him. He died in hospital from the injuries. I've never heard of anything like this. So sad.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

OMG! That is so terrible. The poor man.

Comment

That's horrible to hear....poor guy.

Just so many accidents happening lately, read about that kid and the wood chipper earlier this week too. That was just....ugh.

><
      By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

My father-in-law's best friend actually died in this manner; he was mowing a slope in a riding lawn mower when it turned over and crushed him (no blades, I believe). The worst thing is, my father-in-law was the one who found him, as his family didn't know why he wasn't home yet and asked him to stop by the field on the way home from work and see what was up.
        https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

My roomies uncle passed away being crushed by his 4-runner. The drunken idiot. Funny enough, I started to get close to him. This was happening around the time me and roomie broke up. It was long ass summer...

Comment

Back in the 80's, when my father was in the ambulance service, he got called to an accident on a farm - a young lad had fallen down inside a round baler. Another farm worker met the crew at the gate to the field - he told them where the lad was, but didn't want to go anywhere near it. Understandable, but as my dad pointed out, they'd no way to get him out without knowing how to release the bale... which the man did, and out it came, and the poor boy (only 15) with it. Not a mark on him, but either crushed or suffocated, poor kid.
            Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

I saws that on the local news tonight. not a fun way to go.
              I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
              -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Oh damn!!!
                I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
                X