Go Back   Customers Suck! > Community > Off Topic

Old 09-21-2018, 04:05 AM
I need a life

Quote:
Quoth EricKei View Post
I tried caulitaters...once. I know plenty of folks like them, but I discovered that I am NOT among that number. >__>
I suppose that happens. I love a cauli-potato mash so much but I have a hard time digesting the cauliflower. There are remedies I can take; kind of a pain. But I no longer like the potatoes alone. I like it best with a blend of the two.

Old 09-29-2018, 06:14 AM
Area Manager

My Dr put me on it, I lost about 50lbs before switching to the paleo diet...
Dr put me back on it yesterday cause I been cheating and gaining weight back.

Sorry doc, but box of 22 corn dogs = $8.50... 3 chicken breasts = $12
Money's a bit tight rn.

Going to see what I can do... cream cheese in celery, peanut butter in celery, pinwheels, and sugar free jello/heavy whipping cream fat bombs, etc.... gotta check my recipes and go shopping.

Old 09-29-2018, 05:06 PM
Insomniac with Cable TV

Quote:
Quoth Akasa View Post
My Dr put me on it, I lost about 50lbs before switching to the paleo diet...
Dr put me back on it yesterday cause I been cheating and gaining weight back.

Sorry doc, but box of 22 corn dogs = $8.50... 3 chicken breasts = $12
Money's a bit tight rn.

Going to see what I can do... cream cheese in celery, peanut butter in celery, pinwheels, and sugar free jello/heavy whipping cream fat bombs, etc.... gotta check my recipes and go shopping.
Learn to make tofu ... the set up is mildly expensiveish, but once you have the pitcher you can make anything from soy milk, any nut or legume milk to tofu to vegan 'cheese'. A bag of soybeans is pretty damned cheap, also.

Tofu requires a little kit, as well as a reagent.

You can find all sorts of interesting recipies online.

Old 09-29-2018, 10:25 PM
Et tu, Pixie?

One interesting thing to look into -- A local deli place does Philly cheesesteak sammiches on "keto friendly" bread -- when I asked what that meant, they said that it was made from parmesan cheese. I shall have to check them out Has anyone tried an alternative bread substitute like this that's keto-approved?
"I don’t know what English did to you or your family, but I cannot in good conscience sit here and watch you do this to it. You sir, are a monster." ~ Gravekeeper

"Don't weep for the stupid; you'll be crying all day!" - Fr. Anderson, Hellsing Ultimate: Abridged
"I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain it to you any further." – anon

Old 09-30-2018, 01:50 PM
Area Manager

Oh!That bread is called "fat head" or it's similar to it it.