This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Amina516 View Post
    Anywho, I know its normal to be curious about the opposite sex, especially @ 14...but seriously, peeking up a strangers clothing to catch a glimpse of the gibblets...and the mom being ok with it? Yeah..she'll be pregnant soon. Wonder how her curiousity will be encouraged then.
    I get the girl being curious - one thing is reading ABOUT something or even seeing drawings/pictures, but the live stuff (of a nearly-60-year-old?) beats it! It was the mother who made our jaws drop.
    Yes, this area has a seriously high rate of teenage pregnancy.
    Quoth fireheart17 View Post
    Regarding the kilts and underwear issue, one of my boyfriend's best mates and a guy I went to school with (two different guys) wore kilts at some stage. One was to a formal (the guy I went to school with) and the other guy was in a pipe and drum band. (he also wore it semi-frequently)
    Both kilts had a note on them saying "Please wear underwear"
    Rentals, I imagine?
    Quoting the philosopher Joey Tribbiani, "I do not go commando in another man's fatigues".
    Quoth Magpie View Post
    I'm sorry that it took this long for someone to offer you one. Here, have a cookie.
    Aaaaaaaah. Choc chip. My favourite. Thanks!
    Quoth Difdi View Post
    Yup, call it a skirt one too many times, and you might get kilt!
    Darn you, I am at work, now I have to explain to the IT guy why there is tea all over my monitor!
    Unless he is reading already.
    Last edited by C. Cecil Ivanish; 08-30-2010, 09:35 AM. Reason: typo
    FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC

You're not a unique snowflake unless you create your own mould (Raps)

***GK, Sarcastro, Lupo, LingualMonkey, BookBint, Jester, Irv, Hero & Marlowe fan***

Comment

Quoth C. Cecil Ivanish View Post
      .Rentals, I imagine?
      Quoting the philosopher Joey Tribbiani, "I do not go commando in another man's fatigues".
      Yep, sorry for not explaining. Also I'm guessing that the kilt "note" was tacked onto it when they rented it.
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

What is it with creepy 14 year old girls?

There's one 14 year old girl in my Belegarth realm who constantly follows our premier (the leader of the realm), who is also a good friend of mine, around. Not only does she follow him everywhere, wherever he sits, she sits. One practice, she wore a short skirt (with shorts under it,thank goodness). My friend was laying in the grass, just chillin' for a few. She comes up and starts talking to him, just standing there. He doesn't look up or open his eyes.

She asks "Why aren't you looking at me when I am talking to you?"

He says "You are wearing a skirt."

"I'm wearing shorts though!"

"Well, I don't need anyone yelling at me and you are only fourteen."

"Awww. You're no fun."

I may need to have a talk with this girl.
        "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Ahh, "The Scotsman"! I love that song!

I didn't realize kilts were meant to be worn without underwear...!

And the girl and mom...I think they're both creepy. At 14 there's no way I would have had the nerve to try to peek under a stranger's kilt...hell, I wouldn't have the nerve now! And mom isn't even concerned...? Think I know how mom wound up with a daughter, herself...
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5BULvTr3as

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post

I have to ask, how else does one interpret "I wonder if it's true what they don't wear beneath their kilts"?

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post

Wiki to the rescue!

Quoth wiki
                Underwear may or may not be worn, as the wearer prefers, but in some circumstances underwear is prohibited by military regulations. Tradition has it that a "true Scotsman" should wear nothing under his kilt.
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kilt

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                  Aye, according to all my "true Scot" friends, there is NO WAY a kilt should be worn WITH underwear.
                  Quoth MoonCat View Post
                  And the girl and mom...I think they're both creepy. At 14 there's no way I would have had the nerve to try to peek under a stranger's kilt...hell, I wouldn't have the nerve now! And mom isn't even concerned...? Think I know how mom wound up with a daughter, herself...
                  Mom seemed kinda satisfied, maybe because the daughter was "following her path"?
                  It didn't look as if the mother could have had her TOO young, she looked in her late 30s/early 40s... but maybe it was not her first child?
                  FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC

You're not a unique snowflake unless you create your own mould (Raps)

***GK, Sarcastro, Lupo, LingualMonkey, BookBint, Jester, Irv, Hero & Marlowe fan***

Comment

Quoth Magpie View Post
                    I have to ask, how else does one interpret "I wonder if it's true what they don't wear beneath their kilts"?
                    The answer to what's worn beneath the kilt is, "Nothing. Everything is in perfect working order!"
                    It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth mikoyan29 View Post
                      I don't know where ye been boy, but you won a medal...
                      "Och, Lad, I don't know where ye been, but I see ye won first prize!"

Seriously though, a girl trying to peek up a man's kilt is just as creepy as a man trying to peek down a girl's blouse. That mother should've grabbed her away from there double quick and apologized profusely.

Personal boundaries and courtesy towards our fellow human beings are good things; practice them.
                      Last edited by XCashier; 09-01-2010, 03:47 AM.
                      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                      My LiveJournal
                      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
                        The answer to what's worn beneath the kilt is, "Occasional smudges of lipstick"
                        Sorry, there was a typo in your post.

No need to thank.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post

Quoth fireheart17 View Post
                          Wiki to the rescue!
                          Or just google "Black Watch Hong Kong". The first image that comes up was taken in 1997. A lot of those types of pictures show up from New York during Tartan Week, too!

http://www.highlandpiping.net/photo-...ack_watch1.jpg

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                          Sorry, there was a typo in your post.

No need to thank.

Rapscallion
                          Dude! Eew, eew, EEW!
                          It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

I remember there was an incident at work that had me giggling at one point.

For those who are unfamiliar, Hamish & Andy are a comedy duo in Australia. Their most recent TV show: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamish_...in_and_Ireland

It's important to note at a couple of points in the show, the men are shown with kilts.

Fastforward to two days later. I'm at work and a man walks through the store in full Scottish regalia, kilt, shoes etc (Pipe&Drum band concert I think). My first thought was if he was wearing underwear under the kilt.

Later on a woman and her two kids come through the checkout. While I'm scanning, I mention the kilt man. The lady starts laughing and says that while they were finishing their shopping, the youngest of the girls had asked her mother in a loud voice if the man knew Hamish and Andy

Comment

This is reminding me of the Tartan Terrors. They wear kilts the proper way and all the ladies like to sit/stand in the front row and try to peek up them.

Although of course, in that case, it's completely ok by the people in kilts and it's a "all in good fun" thing. Not "oh hai I is creepeh girl practicing to be slut."
                              "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                              "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                              Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Quoth Cactus Jack View Post
                                That's unfair, if a young teen boy looks down a girls shirt or up her skirt are they practicing to be a slut?
                                Generally speaking, yes. At least that's how the girls who he was harassing would look at it.

Comment

Working...
                                X