Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think there is one rule that stores will stand firm on and that's the no alcohol under 21 rule.

and I dont' think the note from mommy will help...

Comment

Even if that note was legit, it still wouldn't override The Law. I kind of wish you had to call the cops, just to hear how they would have explained that to him. While laughing heartily.
      "If you pray very hard, you can become a cat person." -Angela, "The Office"

Comment

Whoo-Wee! What a first story! What a special snowflake that kid thought he was! Yep, bring Mom and Dad into it and you can get away with anything, right!?
        "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

I would have offered to call his parents just to confirm

Comment

"Ugly, underachieving bitch?"

Displacement much?

Remember, Sucktomers will just spew their hatred verbally because Nature saw fit not to give them projectile venom glands. Be grateful for that, and remember, you have more balls than he did.
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I felt terrible though for the rest of the.... "ugly, underachieving bitch" that one hurt
              Considering that Mommy and Daddy are still paying his bills... don't worry about his name-calling. Cos he needs to look in the mirror first.

what an IDiot.

Comment

Quoth Merriweather View Post
                Having someone like that disapprove of you is more a compliment than insult, if you ask me.
                This. Before you accept a compliment OR an insult, you have to consider the source.

Welcome home.

Comment

I hope he gets himself banned, and fast.

I also hope he's stupid enough to try it again, just so somebody can tear the note up and sprinkle the pieces over his head...
                  "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                  "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                  "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                  "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                  "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                  "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                  Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                  "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth raudf View Post
                    It's not like he's gonna get any.
                    Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                    You have to have something in your pants, in order for it to be squeezed tight.
                    Is it wrong that I could easily see the 2nd statement referring to the first?

SC

ETA: I was just thinking about it, and a note from your parents can't even get you excused from school anymore (at least around here). You need a Doctor's note.

SC
                    Last edited by BroSCFischer; 05-17-2012, 07:28 AM.
                    "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

Quoth justunhappy View Post
                      I felt terrible though for the rest of the.... "ugly, underachieving bitch" that one hurt

Both compliments and insults are like gifts - there is no obligation to accept them.
                      Seshat's self-help guide:
                      1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                      2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                      3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                      4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Quoth justunhappy View Post
                        He had bieber hair and a note from his mommy. Who the hell cares what he thinks?
                        Labor boards have info on local laws for free
                        HR believes the first person in the door
                        Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
                        Document everything
                        CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

So, he went to his parents and got a note to excuse him from Federal and state liquor laws?

Is that actually a thing?!

I need to call my Mom...

"No officer, it's okay... Yes, I know I killed this obnoxious customer, but I've got a note here from my Mom excusing me from homicide investigations today. Yeah, see, she signed it in ink and everything."

... no?

Drat.
                          Check out my webcomic!

Comment

I can't believe someone actually tried a note to buy beer.

Seriously, that's something I almost would have never thought would happen.

Underage people try a lot of shit....but that one, is probably the dumbest.

And with the Bieber hair, oh lord, and the skinny jeans.....just asking for an ass beating. No one is going to take anyone who looks like that seriously.

I see so many young guys walking around with pants tighter than mine (though I wear flares, so mine aren't tight at the bottoms), the butt part sagging down towards their knees, and their giant bright neon colored oversized tennis shoes and their stupid shaggy hair.......what the hell is wrong with kids.
                            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Hey! I like skinny jeans...

On me.
                              Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

Quoth ralerin View Post
                                Hey! I like skinny jeans...

On me.
                                ...so do we...
                                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                                X