This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm hooked...

So I've gotten back into donating plasma here in town since jobs are still not forth coming, and some money is better then no money...right?

Anyway I'm laying in the back with a ?HUGE needle in my arm....bored cause I forgot my book and my ipod battery died....and glance at the TV just above my head....

and within the 48 minutes it took for the full donation, I got hooked with 2 half episodes (caught the last half of the first one and part of the next one), and went "hey...this looks interesting....and they are CUTE!"

Thus has begun my inniation into Supernatural....where I have learned new one liners that crack me up...

Dean: "(suspects name) are you here? Its your grief counsler's we're ....here to give you a hug!"
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

I was thinking of doing that, and trying to type one-handed on my tablet. I'd visit you all here.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

problem with the 2 half episodes I was watching...is that I found out they're in like season 6 or 7 (season 8 having just finished for the summer).

whenever I try a new show I give it the pilot and 2 maybe 3 episodes...if you can't hook me from that I'm sunk.

this show grabbed me with 1 1/2 episode (it was like the last 10 - 15 minutes), in the long end side of the series.
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

I work at a plasma donation center I just donated plasma for the second time ever today.

And Supernatural is a fantastic show. I haven't gotten to watch the later seasons yet, but I've seen all of 1-5.

Comment

Working...
        X